Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signal orange 72 looks great! project, $2200. Illinois
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
Nice looking 72 not running. Nice paint job on straight body. Rust in the longs repaired, solid floors. I would not count on the engine being good but it did "fire up"
Nice interior.
I wish I had time to do all the projects that come my way. This one's for you. Brad

SOLD
MikeInMunich
Seriously Brad? What are you trying to do to the value of our cars?! That interior alone is practically worth the price you're asking! Dash, steering wheel, door panels and seats...add it up...$1,500. Come on!
frostyf
Brad, PM'D you - Nick
frostyf
Brad, PM'D you - Nick
914ltd

The car is for sale until sold. I know there is disagreement on the commitment of a PM (none) The person who PM'd has just as much right to purchase the car as the next in line.
This is a project but at $2200. it is a bargain also.
The engine is a 1.7. Also, I have a lot of engines and parts available at a good price to someone who wants to buy this. Brad
GaroldShaffer
I have seen this car in person and it is great project car for sure. At $2200 you can't go wrong.
rfuerst911sc
PM sent
914ltd

Hasn't sold yet
JOEPROPER
Looks like a nice little run around or candidate for restoration. Can't really go wrong at that price.
iwanta914-6
If I only had the ability and knowledge to pull and rebuild the engine. Should be a perfect project for those that have those skills and/or a spare engine laying around.
iankarr
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Nov 23 2016, 10:09 AM) *

If I only had the ability and knowledge to pull and rebuild the engine. Should be a perfect project for those that have those skills and/or a spare engine laying around.

Just dive in, Iwanta!
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(cuddyk @ Nov 23 2016, 09:36 AM) *

QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Nov 23 2016, 10:09 AM) *

Just dive in, Iwanta!

I'd love to, trust me... The '72 is probably one of my favorites.
MikeInMunich
The purrrfect combination!

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=298052 drooley.gif poke.gif
74ravenna
PM sent.
AmjadY
QUOTE(74ravenna @ Nov 24 2016, 07:02 AM) *

PM sent.

Pm Sent....awaiting response
914ltd

I'll include a known running 1.7 engine. The paint is really nice!
Price is excellent but firm. Thanks, Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.