Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: JRZ Rear Shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
Well I can't use these on my build with out rebuilding my rear shock towers. Bolts setup to use the 914 stock rear swaybar.

$450 $400 $375 with shipping to ConUS.

Click to view attachment

Thank you,

Stephen
jd74914
Stephen,

Do you have any details on the shocks (model no., travel, body diameter, valving, etc.)?

Thanks!
914forme
Set I purchased off of Bobby Smith, he ran them on his 914. Swapped out after this front strut got hit in the paddock and bent the steering arm. Rears where not damaged.

When I picked them up I found one other new set, can't seem to find them now.

I will examine them closer for model number. They are rebuildable, and use a common 2.25" spring.

Very nice design, if I had not invested in Tangerine shock towers they would be on my car.
colingreene
these wont run in stock strut towers or will they?
914forme
Yes they will run in the stock strut towers.
jd74914
These are really tempting. drooley.gif

Would you mind measuring the length eye-to-eye? And do you know the stroke?

Sorry for all of the questions.
914forme
Length from eye to eye - is crap I forgot.
Stroke is 6"
Looks like the max these ever traveled on that stock was4.5" Has a bit of a dust ring. Easy enough to see.

Do not know the model JRZ does not put them on the shock. Single adjustable, under the top cleaves. The bottom is a shredder valve. I know very little about these except they are rebuildable.

Now for the interesting thing.

They are about 1" shorter from eye to seat on the shock than my Konis or Blisteins. That being said with snubbers on the Konis they have an inch more travel. My Blisters have even longer snubbers on them.
914forme
Bump for price reduction. $400 shipped CONUS
914forme
Bump price reduced $375
914forme
Sale PendingSOLD Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.