Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2.0L Fuel Injected Engine.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pds00
I'm selling this engine as is. It was taken out of a 1975 914 10+ years ago. I received it from a friend who removed it, and is not reinstalling it. He is building a track car with a different motor. The motor ran when removed however, I've never heard it run. It was going to be my new rail buggy engine however, I've decided to build something that fits better. It is complete with with a clutch, starter and exhaust mid pipes that aren't pictured. It is not locked up, the oil was drained and the screen in the pan was clean. If someone wants it shipped, it will be on the buyer as all I'm willing to do is put on a pallet and strap it down. I'm in akron ohio, 44319. Asking 700$
sfrenck
Forum rules state that you must list a price.
JOEPROPER
how much?
pds00
Edited post. Sorry about that. 700$
bdstone914
Based on the case number it is a 1975. Slight difference but a very good price. Good luck with sale.
welcome.png
pds00
Thanks. I checked my notes and got the wrong date. It is a 1975. I'll edit the txt.
rfinegan
I will take it..lets work out the details

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.