Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Subaru conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mrihop
Just bought a car that had a subaru engine conversion installed that I am not interested in finishing with that powertrain. Although parts were installed, the project didn't look like it got as far to even try turning over the engine.

I removed the engine/trans assmbly out of the car yesterday and wanted to sell those parts.

Engine is a 2.5 NA Dohc with 120k miles. Installation was done years ago with nothing over throttle body and exhaust ports were left open as well. I found plenty of filth in the throttle body when I pulled the engine out. I don't imagine there is much hope for this engine, but it's there.

Converion bits are all Renegade Hybrids stuff. Cradle, mounts, cluth parts, and everything from their basic subie conversion kit listed on the website. Also has the renegade modified shifter which looks to be in good shape.

Trans is stock 914 gearbox which was in good shape before the previous owner replaced his 2.0 with this swap.

Besides being dusty, everything looks to be in good shape. Asking $1500 for the lot, but will separate to sell the trans, shift rod, and renegade kit. There may be other parts I don't need from this car, so it wont hurt to ask about other parts! Pictures on request!
BigFour1973
QUOTE(mrihop @ Nov 22 2016, 09:02 AM) *

Just bought a car that had a subaru engine conversion installed that I am not interested in finishing with that powertrain. Although parts were installed, the project didn't look like it got as far to even try turning over the engine.

I removed the engine/trans assmbly out of the car yesterday and wanted to sell those parts.

Engine is a 2.5 NA Dohc with 120k miles. Installation was done years ago with nothing over throttle body and exhaust ports were left open as well. I found plenty of filth in the throttle body when I pulled the engine out. I don't imagine there is much hope for this engine, but it's there.

Converion bits are all Renegade Hybrids stuff. Cradle, mounts, cluth parts, and everything from their basic subie conversion kit listed on the website. Also has the renegade modified shifter which looks to be in good shape.

Trans is stock 914 gearbox which was in good shape before the previous owner replaced his 2.0 with this swap.

Besides being dusty, everything looks to be in good shape. Asking $1500 for the lot, but will separate to sell the trans, shift rod, and renegade kit. There may be other parts I don't need from this car, so it wont hurt to ask about other parts! Pictures on request!

P.M Sent
mrihop
Engine cradle/mounts sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.