Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hood lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
fduval
THESE ARE SOLD THKS I have a nice pair of original CibiƩ/Marschall hood lights for sale.
nice condition not rusted out, actually in primer so you can have it painted
in your own color. Back plates not pictured but are included...
These are original, not copies.

Price is $ 700 usd plus shipping. see picture below. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=583
219]
SixerJ
You should also advertise those on Early911 site, probably will get more interest over there

Good luck with the sale
larryM
these are Cibie Pallas 5-1/4 " size?? ??

or are they 7" Oscar's

if Pallas - P.M. me - very very interested

Pallas repros go for $600 when sporadically available

SixerJ

Larry, those are the smaller correct GT type hood or horn grill mounted spots if that is what you are thinking, I would be tempted myself but I found pair of NOS (proper 70's old stock) a few months ago

I've been looking at these on the forums and eBay for years, asking price is not off the mark for originals if the interior components such as mounting ring, adjusters etc are present and correct. Only thing missing is the flat metal backing plates which can be picked up easily on eBay or made yourself with a paper template and those are only required if hood mounting / not needed for a GT bumper install

Fduval, hope you get to play santa_smiley.gif with these

fduval
QUOTE(larryM @ Dec 7 2016, 08:27 PM) *

these are Cibie Pallas 5-1/4 " size?? ??

or are they 7" Oscar's

if Pallas - P.M. me - very very interested

Pallas repros go for $600 when sporadically available

Yes these are original Pallas,,, the mounting plate is also available but not pictured

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.