Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man-Cave / Shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
After a couple of months of hard work my man-cave / shop is almost complete. I moved the 914 into its new home for the winter last night. Now I'll have plenty of work space to replace the aftermarket exhaust and do some detail work to the underside over the winter. Here's a couple of before and after photos....
Cal
another photo.....
mepstein
Congrats! beerchug.gif
vintage914racer
Love it
Scott S
Open beams, bricks and a barn door - doesn't get any classier that that. Wonderful space! beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
Nice big clear span area.
stugray
Beautiful!

Only one negative: You will be cussing that floor the very first time you try to use a floor jack on it.
bandjoey
WOW !!!
R_u_dd
Love it. Great space, two doors, no clutter, drywall on the walls. Are you planning on having tools on rollers in there? If so you might grout the bricks and seal them.
Cal
QUOTE(stugray @ Nov 23 2016, 02:22 PM) *

Beautiful!

Only one negative: You will be cussing that floor the very first time you try to use a floor jack on it.

This is true.....but any major work I would end up doing in the main garage area that has a full concrete slab.

horizontally-opposed
Wooooow.

What a beautiful space. Those doors, and that woodwork. Love the brick, and the bench too. Can't believe I am going to say it, but I'd almost ditch the crest so that whatever car is parked there is the center of attention. The silver 914 looks like a piece of design art in there.

This is easily one of the most beautiful garages I have ever seen—and I've seen a few. It just has a simplicity to its space and materials that is undeniably attractive and timeless.
76-914
I'll bet you loved breathing those exhaust fumes from you tractor. Been there done that. Diesel is the worst. Nice finished product. beerchug.gif
rudedude
Awesome! Thats quite the nice looking structure from what we can see.
green914
looks very nice ... agree.gif
flat4guy
That is awesome - I wish I had a little property to do that.
JawjaPorsche
Damn! That looks Great! Any teener would be happy in that cave!
EdwardBlume
Nice work! smilie_pokal.gif
saigon71
Fantastic! beerchug.gif
Elliot Cannon
Fantastic space. Love the brick floor. Judging from the exterior shots though I surely hope it's heated. Just a little. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.