Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dion
Happy Thanksgiving to the collective here.
Hope all can celebrate with their families and loved ones
Cheers,Dion
Gunn1
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
tygaboy
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I have lots to be be thankful for. And yes, this great group of folks is one of them.
Best to you and yours.
Chris
bye1.gif
Cairo94507
Happy turkey day to everyone. We are all very fortunate to be able to enjoy our hobby and share this passion in this terrific site.
Frankvw
Ok, no ThanksGiving Day in Holland, but we wish you a great happy ThanksGiving from the Netherlands ! Enjoy !
C-Ya MK
Happy Thanksgiving World
914-300Hemi
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy your family, food and don't forget the teener or teeners
ConeDodger
Gobble up guys! chowtime.gif
flmont
Happy Thanksgiving,....!!! to everyone on the 914World Iam especially Thankful to those of you who have done the 3.3 subie conversion's and have been so willing to help me,...Thank you !! ,ChrisH,Thepaintedman, mepstein to name a few. Enjoy the day...!!!!
raw1298
Happy turkey day!
Jett
Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks to everyone that continue to help guide and support our teener restorations! We could not drive and enjoy these cars without this community!!

Cheers!!!
TJB/914
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Tom
914outlaw
agree.gif
Thanks to the help provided by the community and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
914dave
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! Enjoy your day.
Drums66
....God bless Y'all!
stones.gif stones.gif
Elliot Cannon
Happy Thanksgiving to all. We just put the turkey in the oven. My tofurkey will go in the micro wave later. biggrin.gif MMMMM laugh.gif
Coondog
Spending Turkey-day in NYC with family. Life is good.

Happy Thanksgiving Teeners
mepstein
beerchug.gif
thank you!
flat4guy
May you all eat to much, laugh a lot and enjoy family on this great day........
snakemain
A very eventful, but good Thanksgiving!

Got my blown 4 cyl engine rebuilt and should be going in the car next week.

Closed on selling our house Tuesday, so halved our monthly bills and got a stack of money back...part of which I think may go toward starting a 6 conversion!

All my Thanksgiving dinner food turned out fantastic!

This morning we discovered that our microwave stopped working. After dinner, we discovered that the dishwasher quit working and there's a big leak under the kitchen sink where the dishwasher plugs in (probably tripped something electrical that I can't find)...the good news? It's a rental, so IDGAF!!! piratenanner.gif

EdwardBlume
Thankful for this 914world site! piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.