Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Friday Sale starts Midnight ! Thread with main items
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
Have a thread n the main Garage, but Thought I'd let all know here too.
Mikey914
Also New front trunk seals will be $29.99!!!
maddin
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2016, 03:29 AM) *

Oh...is that the one i was inquiring about! cheer.gif
sixaddict
Midnight PST
bcheney
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 24 2016, 11:29 AM) *

Want one of these. Wasn't thinking it was 12am PST. Will order in the morning.
sofi2t81
It's Friday in Germany already...

Waiting for the start....

Peter
914bub
Will there be a link on the site or will it be obvious?
914bub
Well it's Friday here now as well but I can't find any links or info on the 914rubber website. confused24.gif
gcrotvik
Where is the Black Friday link?
sixaddict
Me too evilgrin.gif
Jett
Can't find it on the site either
djway
I have poked around the site for 45 min and all I could find is a spring for the black friday sale. I can't figure out how to find the fog light grills.
914bub
QUOTE(djway @ Nov 25 2016, 12:48 AM) *

I have poked around the site for 45 min and all I could find is a spring for the black friday sale. I can't figure out how to find the fog light grills.

Yup me too. I've been looking since 11:45 and searched the site extensively. I'm not pissed, just don't wanna miss out. Hoping I don't miss the deals throughout the day, worried since the kickoff was less than stellar.
914bub
Throwin in the towel. Guess I'll go have sex instead. What a bummer. 914rubber sales are better than sex! At least my wife will wake up happy knowing she got screwed and the bank account didn't !

On a serious note, good luck Mark, I'm sure your inbox is rapidly filling. I know it will all be good in the end. Let me be the first to continue appreciating all you do for us.

Without you we'd be nothing but poorly unsealed rust!
dlee6204
For anyone looking for Black Friday parts... type "BF*" into the search bar. That seams to be most of them although it doesn't seem like the foglight grills, trunk seal, or the tow bar have been added yet.
71six
Help.....Can't find the Fog Light Grills to order on the Black Friday sale.....
Mark
sixaddict
Maybe it's black saturday biggrin.gif
sb914
April fools confused24.gif
914four
Anyone figure this out? Would like to get in on the Black Friday special but can't seem to find the fog light grills listed.
Charles Danek
Lots of other good deals on 914rubber besides the fog light grills - I placed an order last night.

But I am checking in here too, in case this thread turns into any kind of a waiting list. biggrin.gif
KevinGieg
You just have to look up the parts. If they are on sale the price will pop up as sale price. Some say black Friday.
Rothbard
Found them here: 914 Rubber Fog Light Grills
71six
Fog light grills ordered. piratenanner.gif
raynekat
QUOTE(Rothbard @ Nov 25 2016, 10:20 AM) *

All that comes up is the black unfinished for $59.99.

The chrome ones aren't there....
Mikey914
Right here
http://shop.914rubber.com/New-Fog-light-Gr...m?categoryId=-1

Black and finished are the same price. I will keep these open through the weekend for all. I will put another GB when they start shipping, but will $69.99.
Still good be worth getting now
sixaddict
Mark
Thanks for doing this.
Never been a BF guy....until now beer.gif
TOT
Mikey914
Thanks to all. Id did break these out and extend til the end of the month. But the prices will go up. I know with the GB it may have been confusing for some, but started a new thread for these specifically in the Garage.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=299622
914bub
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2016, 09:39 PM) *

Right here

Black and finished are the same price. I will keep these open through the weekend for all. I will put another GB when they start shipping, but will $69.99.

I pulled the trigger on the black ones because I couldn't find the chrome. I'll call monday
rmdinmd
QUOTE(914bub @ Nov 26 2016, 10:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2016, 09:39 PM) *

Right here

I pulled the trigger on the black ones because I couldn't find the chrome. I'll call monday

Unless you checked the box for black you WILL get the chrome ones. biggrin.gif He had some smoking deals on stuff. piratenanner.gif
Mikey914
Thanks guys
Leaving these open til end of the month as pre production sale.
The will do GB at $10 more when shipping.

Don't miss out!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.