Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Euro Tailight Assemblies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mharmon
I've got 3 pairs of Euro Tail Light assemblies. They are all used, but are in good shape.

Asking $500 for each pair plus shipping and paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Jett
Do you have pics of the housings and maybe inside chrome?

Thanks
Wayne
I'm looking for a set of Red USA lenses. Let me know if you have a set or no anyone that does .

Thanks much
Wayne shades.gif
mharmon
housing pics attached

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
wow good price! bump for seller!
Mike Fitton
Mike are these sets all original "Hella" lenses?
mharmon
I just. checked. 2 sets are original Hella. 1 set is a repro Atul. I should have noticed that earlier. Sorry about that.
Jett
Thanks. I really just need the buckets, but really want clean and without damage. if you have a great set of buckets I don't mind the repro lenses or maybe another member can use them?

Any help determining the bucket conditions would be appreciated.

Cheers

QUOTE(mharmon @ Nov 25 2016, 04:03 PM) *

I just. checked. 2 sets are original Hella. 1 set is a repro Atul. I should have noticed that earlier. Sorry about that.

mb911
QUOTE(Jett @ Nov 25 2016, 08:16 PM) *

Thanks. I really just need the buckets, but really want clean and without damage. if you have a great set of buckets I don't mind the repro lenses or maybe another member can use them?

Cheers

I would be interested in the repop lenses only. Lmk price.
mharmon
messages replied to
Downunderman
PM sent.
beech4rd
PM sent
Jett
I bought a set but got the Hella lenses.

Cheers

QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 26 2016, 07:40 AM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Nov 25 2016, 08:16 PM) *

Cheers

I would be interested in the repop lenses only. Lmk price.

JeffM-914
I am definitely interested in a set of lenses if you would be willing to sell them separately. If not, how much for the non-Hella buckets and lenses?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.