Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UPDATE: Now a Murder Crime Scene
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Right across the Lake from me - 2nd time in 6 months a car has crashed into the house!

Click to view attachment
Andyrew
There are some houses in my town like this. On roads with blind stops that fork. They started putting 1' steel poles in front of the bedrooms.

Looks like that house was made of block, that just plain scary! Car must have been going a good clip.
Mark Henry
Many moons ago, when we were selling our 1st house in the city, at 2-3 AM, a drunk crossed the line and lane and took out the fire hydrant in the front corner of our property.
The water took out most of our front lawn half the city sidewalk and curb.
Dude ran, cops caught him PDQ dry.gif

Thing was this was the middle of summer, no AC, so windows wide open, we were sleeping in the 2nd story bedroom so as the crow flies I'd say about 20 feet from the hydrant.
Not only did I have to peel myself off of ceiling, I left quite a brown stain on the sheets.

Gawd I fuching hate the city. wacko.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 25 2016, 09:41 PM) *

There are some houses in my town like this. On roads with blind stops that fork. They started putting 1' steel poles in front of the bedrooms.

Looks like that house was made of block, that just plain scary! Car must have been going a good clip.

There is another Stop sign 300 yards away and one in front of this house. I don't know how fast she was going, but I heard it in my house and knew what happened. Apparently she running from the Po-Po after she hit a Motorcycle a mile away.

You can see the stickers on the windows to the left of the car - the people had just moved back into the house
carr914
She thought that she was supposed to go Left of the Sign! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Mueller
Surprised the owner hasn't sunk some large posts or something like that stop or slow down the impact.
rhodyguy
CMUs. That's going to leave a mark or two on the car.
ClayPerrine
We have one like that around the corner. The house faces a T intersection with a stop sign. They had a drunk run the stop sign at triple digit speed, go up the driveway, in the front door, through the house, out the back wall and into the creek behind the house. On the way through the house, he took out the stairwell, so the residents could not get out until the fire department arrived.

The driver was found passed out in the car. It was lucky for the driver it wasn't raining, otherwise the creek would have been flooded and he would have drowned.

For the residents, it had to have been a hell of a wake-up call at 3 am!
mgp4591
I lived at the top of a hill just beyond a sharp, off camber right turn that climbed the hill. Our bedroom was at the front.
One rainy night, a car came up the hill too fast and failed to successfully negotiate the turn but successfully hit the smaller tree in our front yard and bending it just enough for the rear of the car to swing around and align itself perfectly with the telephone pole at the end of our yard. The tree pushed back and wedged the car between itself and the pole, trapping the car firmly. I had already called 911 before I went out and talked with the drunk driver and his buddy... He says to help him free his car - it took 2 tow trucks to move the car out of our yard and the driver was upset that the cops were on their way.
Interesting night indeed...
carr914
I went over again yesterday - there are No Skidmarks! Not in the Street or in the yard. She went in Full Speed! driving-girl.gif
mbseto
Got a house like that near me, they have a line of boulders in their front yard that are about 5' high. Nothing's getting through.
carr914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 28 2016, 08:13 PM) *

her Name is Danica! Similar Driving Style to our Favorite Nascar driver

Click to view attachment
carr914
Murder Scene - CSI, Forensics & Fire Dept on Scene.

Found a Black Guy Dead & set on Fire

http://wfla.com/2017/03/30/hillsborough-de...nd-in-backyard/
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Nov 26 2016, 11:23 AM) *

CMUs. That's going to leave a mark or two on the car.

An OT post on the garage? You have nothing to say? You're slippin' dude!
mepstein
Here's what I came home to two days ago. Guy tried to do a U turn in my driveway. He didn't want to give me his managers name and number so I called the cops so they could write him up and give me the report. I didn't want to find out two month later that he was suing me for some made up bs. It took 2 large tow trucks to get him out.
rhodyguy
He didn't do 3 of them. Pretty much in a row. Your point is?
Chris914n6
I'd demand the county put a guard rail up.

In Vegas the goal is to hit the corner house with the block wall. This guy failed.

IPB Image
billh1963
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Mar 30 2017, 09:10 PM) *

I'd demand the county put a guard rail up.

In Vegas the goal is to hit the corner house with the block wall. This guy failed.

At least he used proper form and did it in a Mustang
914 Ranch
I live on the exit of a posted 15 mph apex turn. About 1:30 one morning I hear a huge KABOOOM. I was on the board. I get dressed and go outside to see the wreckage. I got about 10 feet from the car and I hear breathing so I run back in the house and called 911(phone is broken and can't leave the charger). 25 minutes later I get back out to the car and I see smoke so I run to the garage for something to cut the battery leads with and run back out to the car. The battery terminal is there but the battery is not. So all of sudden I know that she is alright because she is cussing me out for not helping her.
The guardrail took out the airbag so she had nothing to help her when she hit the tree. She broke the steering wheel off the column and is still in a coma more than 6 months later.
Two other people have kissed the guardrail and the country has looked at and said that they will be out to repair the damage soon.

Joe Sharp
Team NARP

1971 914 3.0 1630# A/X ax.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.