Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 901 Tranny to Deliver in Bay Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
I am supposed to deliver a 901 tranny from Brad to someone in the Bay Area, but he forgot to give me the phone number. If this is you, please send me a private message.

-Britain

pray.gif
Jenny
May be Rob Ways (cavwpguy)? I vaguely remember them talking about a tranny, but that was a couple weeks ago. confused24.gif

Jen
EdwardBlume
Brad came by here with the tranny last week but he took it back to Novato. Unless something has changed the plan is for me to take my car up there the July 4th weekend to finish the install.
seanery
I think Brad is racing in Daytona July 4th weekend. His thread about being gone says he won't be back til July 9th.
I can ask him tomorrow and post Sunday or Monday the response.
EdwardBlume
I just figured that out. Thanks. I thought it might be too much to ask to work on my car the weekend of the 4th. No big deal. blink.gif
jonwatts
Hmm, you might have a tough time figuring this out, Britain. Brad has probably half a dozen trannies he's been holding hostage. biggrin.gif Mine is one of them and I'm in the south bay but I haven't heard from him that he had been doing any work on it, so I doubt it's me you're after.

Good luck
Bleyseng
Jon, I didn't think your project is anywhere near needing a tranny yet?

How's it coming?

Geoff
Jenny
Rob, Brad has no weekends, much less holidays. Only race days. smilie_pokal.gif

Jen
Britain Smith
I found the owner of that tranny. Thanks for you help. I am sure that I will be bringing more trannies down to South Bay when Brad gets back and we throw a few more together.

See you all around,
-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.