Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mystery Fixtures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
warpig
Picked up an engine yoke off a guy on CL. It was a package deal and I got some extra stuff that I can't ID. Looked all over the internet and don't see anything that matches up. confused24.gif

No numbers on this one
Click to view attachment

9162 stamped on this one
Click to view attachment

9142 on this one and the near hole is six sided
Click to view attachment

p-9324 for this one
Click to view attachment

and this one is 9127
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Now its time to show off that obscure fixture knowledge you never thought would come in handy. popcorn[1].gif

Oh and the guy had this sweet dune-buggy he built. drooley.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Mikey914
9127 engine stand
JeffBowlsby
None of those are 914 tools.
jd74914
I believe 9127 is the factory 928/944 engine.
cary
QUOTE(warpig @ Nov 27 2016, 05:34 PM) *

Looks like your initial guess was right. They are transmission repair holding tools.
Engine holder is 928/924.
E Bay ??
sixnotfour
Did the guy mention where He got the fixtures ??
just curious, there was a big auction in seattle 15yrs ago and Ralph Meaney had a bunch of that stuff too that went away..
zambezi
The unknown tool is 9149. Transmission mount fixture for holding 928 manual transmission on engine stand to be used with P201.
9162 is for 928 3 speed auto trans
warpig
Thanks everyone for such a prompt display of know-it-all-ishness. KMA.gif
Now all I need to do is find somebody who wants this stuff as bad as I want go fast parts for my car idea.gif
oldie914
Good luck on selling the tools. I just sold a P9127 (928/968) engine yoke plus P9197 (944 ) adapter ring for Euro 200 on Germany Ebay. Had to offer it several times before I found a buyer.
Nobody is interested in my P9142 at Euro 40.Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.