Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB turnkey 2.0 motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SO.O.C914er
Looking for a good motor that is ready to drop in and go. driving.gif
Gulf91474
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Nov 28 2016, 08:52 AM) *

Looking for a good motor that is ready to drop in and go. driving.gif

GA 2.0 case built by PMB this summer. Over 6500 plus 700 for new Italian weber carbs. Motor runs great, power comes on at 2500 and pulls to red line. Only selling because I picked up a 3.2 (new winter Project). Motor is still in the car... asking $4500
Coondog
How about a 1.8 still in car runs awesome. Selling because I also bought a PMS built 3.2

$ 1000.00. Come drive car and help pull motor.
SO.O.C914er
That could work tell me about the motor. Miles and what you've put in it. Was really hoping to go up to 2.0,2.1 but the people that have them aren't ready to pull the trigger yet.
Coondog
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Nov 29 2016, 02:18 PM) *

That could work tell me about the motor. Miles and what you've put in it. Was really hoping to go up to 2.0,2.1 but the people that have them aren't ready to pull the trigger yet.

100 % stock L Jet. I have every receipt from day one. Valves adjusted every 3,000 miles
Motor has 149,000 original miles. Does not smoke or burn oil. I would drive it to New York and back. Also included are heat exchangers and Bursch exhaust.

PM me for a test drive you won't be disappointed.

Click to view attachment
914_teener
QUOTE(Coondog @ Nov 29 2016, 03:43 PM) *

100 % stock L Jet. I have every receipt from day one. Valves adjusted every 3,000 miles
Motor has 149,000 original miles. Does not smoke or burn oil. I would drive it to New York and back. Also included are heat exchangers and Bursch exhaust.

Click to view attachment

Love the car.

Put some 96 jugs on it and yoi are good to go.

GLWS
SO.O.C914er
Really clean looking car brother no doubt you take good care of it. For me it's once bitten twice shy. I'm one of the guys who paid good money for a complete rebuild from the guy in Compton only to be replacing it after just 1000 miles. I may go with stripping my motor down to the bone and building it back up to a 2.1 I have to think about this.
Marmstro
QUOTE(Coondog @ Nov 29 2016, 05:43 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I'm in Upland CA. and would be happy to buy your 1.8. PM sent. THX!
-Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.