Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Less common 70-71 bottom dash panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zaptos
Cleaning out garage and found an earlier lower 914 dash pad without the vents and with chrome strip inside a box. It's in nice shape; ...not 100% perfect but nice finish and no noticeable cracks. $80 obo. Thanks.
euro911
Pix would help you with your sale shades.gif
Mikey914
I'll take it for my 70
Just pm me with how to pay.
Thanks
Mark
zaptos
Lots of interest in this. Mikey, one before you. Will let you know.

Prefer pick-up of course as shipping is a bit of a pain. I did a thorough inspection of it and did find one 1/4" crack I never noticed prior. I've included a photo. Other than little slight dents you need to look for, it's nice driver quality. As the other photos show, it appears someone hung gauges from it at one point but you can't see the holes once installed of course. Chrome strip could be reglued down a bit at one end also but is fine.

zaptos
QUOTE(zaptos @ Nov 29 2016, 03:11 PM) *

Prefer pick-up of course as shipping is a bit of a pain. I did a thorough inspection of it and did find one 1/4" crack I never noticed prior. I've included a photo. Other than little slight dents you need to look for, it's nice driver quality. As the other photos show, it appears someone hung gauges from it at one point but you can't see the holes once installed of course. Chrome strip could be reglued down a bit at one end also but is fine.

Didn't hear back from blue6 who stated he wanted it. 2 days now. Mickey, let me know.
Mikey914
QUOTE(zaptos @ Nov 30 2016, 07:14 PM) *

QUOTE(zaptos @ Nov 29 2016, 03:11 PM) *

Didn't hear back from blue6 who stated he wanted it. 2 days now. Mickey, let me know.

Yep I'll take it.
zaptos
****SOLD***
7TPorsh
I have one too which I can sell....not perfect with chrome....I can get pics....PM me..
Dion
Pm sent Gary. Sorry Zaptos lost track of who's sale thread this was. My apologies, sorry I was late to buy yours.
Thanks, Dion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.