Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Marathon Blue 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
damesandhotrods
The car was purchased in 2010 from Camp 914, and it appears to have spent most of its life in the Portland area. The car has been in Northern California since 2012. The brakes were complete gone through, along with a couple of other repairs by Original Customs while they were in Sonoma. It has just under 105,000 miles, and it has had some rust repair work done. It is pretty original, has all 5 Fuchs with center caps, and comes with a long maintenance history. Can be driven and enjoyed as is, asking $12,000 or best offer. More pictures to come…
smokey
I live two miles from the market.
Good friends with Ken . The owner.
If any one need a PPI .
I will gladly do it.

Rick
McCarthy
damesandhotrods
Well the holidays have passed, along with all of the drama. And so have the strained shoulder, ankle, and wrist so I guess it is time to give this ad a bump and start all over again…
billdrah
Hello, Nice looking car, can you tell me what I am seeing in the second picture? Is that rust repair, or repaired body damage?
lostreasure
looks like fiberglass matting?
Cairo94507
Yeah, I agree on the fiberglass matting. Maybe an AC removal ands replacement panel done poorly?
mepstein
Great color!
boxsterfan
Great color and year for a 914. How about some pics of the areas that all 914 owners really want to see? (Hell hole, longs, floor boards, etc....)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.