914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
What a difference.
StratPlayer
more
tygaboy
Mmmmm... Tangerine Racing orange...
jim_hoyland
Nice smile.gif Whst differences can you feel when shifting; you have a rennshifter too ?
StratPlayer
The other pic I meant to post.....Nope no Renn shifter
mramber

Where did you pick up the custom plate for the temp sender? My stock taco plate leaks no matter what I try!Click to view attachment
StratPlayer
There was a group buy on that taco plate setup. Not sure if you will be able to order one now.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...474&hl=taco
Rand
I need to do this, and a Rennshift. After the dog teeth and sliders in the tranny and that is. I'm still fighting the light grinding trying to get into first at a stop, using hacks like putting it into third before first to get the synchros to cooperate better.

Ironically, my '70 car with tailshift worked better than both my worn out side shifts.
SKL1
I've got the Rennshift in both my cars- upgraded my '71 to a side shifter to match my '73. Rennshift makes a big improvment- looks like this and his toothed adjuster on the front should really help as well.
His shift linkage and catch can are a nice piece of kit as well!
Elliot Cannon
I have had the Rennshifter for years. Installed the Tangerine Racing shift set-up a few years ago with a THOMAS rebuilt transmission. Shifts like buttah.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.