Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dodge Viper @ Laguna/CART
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
Yes, I know... there's NO WAY Rich would EVER go Rice!

But man o' man, look at that spoiler, will ya unsure.gif
madd_dogg_914
I would sooooo pay $$$$ just to sit in that thing for 5 minutes. Wouldn't even need to drive it, just sit there! THough I do agree the spoiler is a little much, but if it works . . .

-Chris
Jeroen
Hey,

The picture sayz "car and model"
So... where's the model biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
914Timo
where's the model

Behind the car.... laugh.gif barf.gif
L8Apex
That car looks like it's ready for battle or something. I saw it at the race, he fired it up when I was walking down from the corkscrew. He reved it to like 6000 rpm's or something, just to roll it into the trailer! That thing was soooooooo loud. It was insane.
Targa
Racer,

Is this particular Viper Rich's? He told me that he was going to have it painted Yellow(YPAF orYVAF) and unless he had his wheels polished, I get the impression that this is someone else's Comp. Viper. His will have fully adjustable Front and Rear spoiler's. BAD ASS! What cracks me up so much about ricer's is the front wheel drive/ rear wing spoiler combo. Drive the rear wheels or put your 3 foot spoilers on your hood! ninja.gif These new smilies rock!
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Targa @ Jun 26 2003, 12:03 PM)
Racer,

Is this particular Viper Rich's?

No it sure isn't.
But everytime I see a Viper, I think about Bontempi has one of those,
is going to race one of those... and so on.

But no, it's not Richs' Viper.
HarveyH
This is me, but the car belongs to a friend of my brother-in-law. I droveit for about half an hour last year, it took me about 10 seconds to realize I didn't have the skills or experience to properly appreciate it.
Harvey
ChrisReale
I drove by one of those a few days ago, and the sound was so low and rumbly that it sounded like a monster truck. I think they are cool, but you can get into trouble quick if you dont know how to drive it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.