Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cleaning out the garage-UGH!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
amfab
Something fell on the door. Bleahh!Click to view attachment
jmill
Bummer! I've seen paintless dent repair take something like that out pretty easily.
amfab
QUOTE(jmill @ Dec 3 2016, 06:21 PM) *

Bummer! I've seen paintless dent repair take something like that out pretty easily.

I hope so, I am already emailing for estimates.
Of course, its a 74 so I think the door beam should be right about in line with the dent
zambezi
Thats actually better. Gives them something to put steady pressure on to remove the dent.
JmuRiz
Ouch, i was reorging in my garage this weekend and my dad knocked over a metal chair into the 356. Luckily it has 'driver' paint...if it were the painted 914, oh boy!
TheCabinetmaker
Maybe you should move the car out before you start next time?
dangrouche
BTDT, my moutain bike fell over and put a ding on mine in that same area. sad.gif I know your pain.
porbmw
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Dec 5 2016, 07:01 AM) *

Maybe you should move the car out before you start next time?

If the garage is anything like mine, need to move the crap to get AT the car sad.gif dry.gif
Unobtanium-inc
It happens, I was renovating my home garage a few months ago so I had my porsche at the shop, moving it out one day and put a huge scratch in one fender, down to the metal. I wish I could be on of those people with the operating room shop and garage but it's just not my nature.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.