Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1.7L Fuel Injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dlee6204
I'm looking for at least 2 (but will buy more) 1.7L yellow injectors. I plan to send them off to be clean and test so they don't have to be new. Thanks.
mramber
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Dec 4 2016, 05:27 AM) *

I'm looking for at least 2 (but will buy more) 1.7L yellow injectors. I prefer untested cores as I will send them off to be cleaned/ tested but I''m open to whatever you may have. Thanks.

I should have 4 in the garage, they would be cores. I can check this morning
mramber
QUOTE(mramber @ Dec 4 2016, 08:03 AM) *

QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Dec 4 2016, 05:27 AM) *

I'm looking for at least 2 (but will buy more) 1.7L yellow injectors. I prefer untested cores as I will send them off to be cleaned/ tested but I''m open to whatever you may have. Thanks.

I should have 4 in the garage, they would be cores. I can check this morning

Yep, I have 4, here is a pic of 2 of them.

Dominic
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Dec 4 2016, 03:27 AM) *

I have 3 used 1.7L core fuel injectors for $15.00 each (free shipping for all 3)

Cheers,
Dominic
dlee6204
I found some injectors. Thanks to all those who offered.
dlee6204
icon_bump.gif

I'm looking for 2 more again.
BillC
PM sent.
Dominic
Do you need new or used Fuel Injectors? I have both. PM me if you need any.
Thanks,
Dominic
fduval
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Dec 4 2016, 03:27 AM) *

I'm looking for at least 2 (but will buy more) 1.7L yellow injectors. I plan to send them off to be clean and test so they don't have to be new. Thanks.

Good morning . I `ve got 3 that I dont need , $ 10 each plus shipping.
let me know if you still need them .
regards

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
I have not had time to look but I am sure I have some 1.7 injectors. I would get at least 6 and send out to a cleaner. Test for pindle movement with power applied. Half of the ones I have are stuck. If you get a larger qty cleaned and checked you can match the closest ones for flow. All about consistency.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.