Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howard.......BIG THANKS!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lagunero
For sacrificing countless hours of personal time, physical effort and for enduring all the BS that comes with putting together such a huge event, THANKS. It was great!
Mrs. K
agree.gif Great job, Howard! You're the best! pray.gif

Lisa wub.gif
GWN7
I Have to add my thanks to Howard for a great time. Good thing Miles didn't show up and ruin it.

laugh.gif beerchug.gif
Mueller
ditto...had a blast...need to write a weekend report smile.gif

Maltese Falcon
Howard, you'll proll'y need a getaway in Cancun after all of this hard work smile.gif
Also thx to Mike Z and many others for their non-stop efforts to make this happen !
Too bad not too many of the Special Olympics kids came out for rides . We will be happy to contribute more raffle prizes to next year's WCC '06-- and to the FFC '06 also beerchug.gif
Marty msdsinc.
Aaron Cox
howard. glad to be part of it. thanks for a great event.....
Steve
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
Great job Howard.
I was only able to show up for Sunday and Monday but I could not believe how awesome of a job you did putting this all together.
I had a blast!!!
Sad to say I don't know if I will ever want to autocross again.
Willow Springs was just amazing!!
SpecialK
Yeah, it was great meating everyone, and finally being able to put a name to all of the faces around here. Aaron's such a nut! chairfall.gif Dressing up like a tranny and running around the parking lot while his alternate lifestyle partner made engine noises driving.gif ....or was that "Z"? idea.gif

See you guys again in 2006!!
MattR
agree.gif

Thanks so much for organizing the event. Too bad I had school obligations and couldnt stick around for the sunday festivities... but thanks again for everyone involved with the planning and preparation, especially Howard.
dekman
Howard...You are the Man! Thank you ....(Keep the banner..."garage art"...you earned it!!! robert d. clap.gif
neo914-6
Howard,

I know I already told you but you did a fabulous job! You assembled a great supporting and entertaining cast too. I'm still reeling from the excitement, the 914 visual overload, the exhilarating drives, meeting folks in person including Lisa, and knowing we have a great community... clap.gif

greg.treadway
agree.gif

A great time. I hope the door prizes were okay. AutoAtlanta was thrilled to be a part of the event. Everyone was just terrific. You deserve a break man for a job well done!!
Gint
By all accounts Howard you and your crew did a great job. Kudos all! smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
9146R
Sounds like a great event - agree that the organizers deserve high fives. Anxiously waiting for more pix/vids ! burnout.gif
Allan
Excellent effort Howard. Pulled it off superbly. Have you started the planning for the next one? wink.gif
SGB
ohmy.gif
I'm sure you all had a great time, but I'm all jealous and everything. mad.gif

dry.gif
So when we have an East Coast Classic, we're gonna ask Miles to MC! cool.gif

mueba.gif
Joe Bob
Yup...gud job Howie AND FAMILY....
TravisNeff
What a blast, great to meet everyone. Doing the H&H balancing act was tough at times (hangover or hammered). Thanks a bunch Howard!
plas76targa
Ditto all the above. Thanks Howard for all your hard work and taking all the questions, suggestions, complaints ??.. It was a great time. My dad was truely impressed by the event. I had a blast and look forward to the next event, any event, with the 914 crowd.
smilie_pokal.gif
Jenny
agree.gif And it was a pleasure to sit across from your dad at dinner, Matt. I think it's awesome you brought him with to the WCC. Thanks again for the Momo. I can't wait to put it on and tear through the next AX event. driving-girl.gif

Jen
markb
Absolutely! Howard, you and your assistants put on a wonderful gathering. I'm sure whoever gets stuc....um, volunteers, for next year will have a hard time topping this one. biggrin.gif
jimtab
I agree, all that work and they still had grace and humor, I didn't hear any real griping except about Z's ass.... bootyshake.gif happy11.gif
rick 918-S
Howard, you are a special friend. It was your encouragement that helped us with our decision to attend and your watchful eye that kept us all safe. I thank you for your personal concern and caring. Thank you for the help with the throttle spring.

Oh, And I am going to ask the admins to change your sign-in to:

Mother happy11.gif

You are the greatest!
JoeSharp
This is why It is Howard's WCR 09. I'm all teary eyed.
jimtab
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Feb 12 2009, 01:47 PM) *

This is why It is Howard's WCR 09. I'm all teary eyed.

I imagine that at at least one point in the festivities this year, a whole bunch of us are gonna get teary eyed...he was the kind of guy you just don't forget, and the kind of person that we all aspire to be, generous, loving and friendly, the original "Hale fellow, well met"....I miss him often....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.