Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remember my Brother in law
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Moved to Texas so he figured that makes him a horseman. Well he fell off and did a face plant. Broken nose, Eye sockets, Cracked skull, has bleading in the brain. He is in ICU and in a medically sedated state.
ThinAir
He is in my prayers
ws91420
Sorry to hear Larry.. Added to my list.
Jenny
That's awful, Larry. Your brother will be in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on how he's doing. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask us.

Jen
seanery
damn Larry. I was hoping this was a good thread.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
morph
Thats sad to hear, sad.gif I hope he makes a full recovery.

HIEDI
Qarl
Oh jeez... horses can be scary.

Will keep him on our thoughts... Hang tight and keep us posted.

Kind regards,

Karl
Gint
Very sorry to hear that.
Pnambic
My little brother took a golf club to the face when he was about 5. He and his best friend were playing with their fathers' golf clubs in the front yard. Completely removed his nose, broken facial bones and stuff. The doctor said if the club had impacted 1/2 inch either way, he would have lost at least an eye.

It took a while, but the doctors were able to put him all back together. Its been about 15 years now, and with the exception that he can't hold his breath well under water, the average person wouldn't be able to tell. My point is, them doctors can do some pretty amazing stuff anymore, especially in reconstruction. Ever seen that extreme makeover show? Once they get his bleeding under control, he oughta be alright.

I'll keep him in my prayers.
EdwardBlume
Sorry for your brother in law.... we'll put him in our prayers.

R
jonwatts
Things like this are always so hard to deal with. Thank you for feeling that you could bring it to the group. He's in our thoughts.

Jon
tat2dphreak
I'm sorry to hear this news... he's in our prayers
Root_Werks
sad.gif I hope it all turns out okay, please keep us posted. sad.gif
Bruce Allert
Praying for him Buddy...

Horses can be a scary thing. I have 2 mini's and always watch while doing anything around them. They are very easy going animals but every once in awhile their power can be unleashed... then Look out!

..........b
spare time toys
Last I talked to my sister they said the blood spot in his brain had gone away and they were going to cut back on meds to wake him up.
slapshot914
Bleeding on the brain is a very scary thing. Last year my wife was diagnosed with an AVM. She had surgery last August at UCSF to have it fixed. It took awhile for things to get back to normal. She looked like she'd been hit by a truck. today all's well. She's back to work teaching. We had a lot of support and prayers from friends and family. Hang in there. When you are surrounded by people who care, things work out.
KaptKaos
Prayers sent. We wish him well.

- Joe & Family
GaroldShaffer
hope all goes well.
Allan
Sorry to hear the bad news. Please let us know how things progress.
spare time toys
Just an update. He is still in ICU but they have cut back meds and he is awake. They are working on getting him back onto his own Diabetic meds and have a physical therapist working with him cause he dont move so good... He never did anyway biggrin.gif They should be taking him to a regular room in a day or so. THANKS to everyone for all the well wishes and prayers.
Jenny
HUGE sigh of relief!! We'll continue praying for a full & speedy recovery. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Jen
SpecialK
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 27 2005, 02:27 PM)
HUGE sigh of relief!! We'll continue praying for a full & speedy recovery. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Jen

agree.gif

Not what I expected opening the thread......glad he's gonna be o.k.!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.