Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT WTB: Rear Trunk Lid - 1976 911 Targa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
7TPorsh
Thought I would start here. A friend was selling a Chevy Van when someone approached him and asked if he would trade his original owner 911 for the van....He was asking $6k for the van. My friends mouth dropped. I'm headbang.gif

So now he has a 911 Targa with a cheap bolt on whale tale....car is clean but now has holes in the trunk.

Anyone have or know of a reasonable source for a stock, straight rear trunk lid?

Thanks much, Gary
KevinGieg
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Dec 5 2016, 07:46 AM) *

Thought I would start here. A friend was selling a Chevy Van when someone approached him and asked if he would trade his original owner 911 for the van....He was asking $6k for the van. My friends mouth dropped. I'm headbang.gif

So now he has a 911 Targa with a cheap bolt on whale tale....car is clean but now has holes in the trunk.

Anyone have or know of a reasonable source for a stock, straight rear trunk lid?

Thanks much, Gary

Tell him to go to the pelican and search in 911 parts there was just one for sale. Good luck.
7TPorsh
QUOTE(KevinGieg @ Dec 5 2016, 10:52 AM) *

QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Dec 5 2016, 07:46 AM) *

Thanks much, Gary

Tell him to go to the pelican and search in 911 parts there was just one for sale. Good luck.

Does Pelican have a classified section? I can't seem to find where this would be listed...
bdstone914

Does Pelican have a classified section? I can't seem to find where this would be listed...
[/quote]

Yes

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...ts-sale-wanted/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.