Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official/unofficial Christmas give away thread.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
mb911
Everyone I thought it would be nice to start a give away thread for Christmas. Here is what I would like to see happen. I will offer up an item to get things started and the 1st person to say they want it has to reply on the thread (no pms) the person that says they want it only has to pay shipping.

Anyone and everyone should also put their items they want to give away in this thread as well and the cycle can start all over again.. I have seen this work in many forums before.

I will start..

These parts need a new home and I will ship usps probably flat rate large box pricing..let me know who wants them.Click to view attachment
bdstone914
I would like the rain tray funnels and will post a picture with a few free parts .
Merry Christmas

Pair of door strikers correct for 72-76. fits all years
Set of FI injector rails and hold down clamps. Can also be hung on tree
Battery hold down clamp.
mb911
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 8 2016, 05:32 AM) *

I would like the rain tray funnels and will post a picture with a few free parts .
Merry Christmas

Bruce they are all yours pm me your shipping details.
AZAircooled
santa_smiley.gif
Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(AZAircooled @ Dec 8 2016, 07:06 AM) *

santa_smiley.gif

I would like the fog light grills. Please PM me the amount for shipping to Pleasant Hill, CA 94523.

Thanks!
mb911
QUOTE(Sea Dragon 914 @ Dec 8 2016, 08:18 AM) *

QUOTE(AZAircooled @ Dec 8 2016, 07:06 AM) *

santa_smiley.gif

I would like the fog light grills. Please PM me the amount for shipping to Pleasant Hill, CA 94523.

Thanks!

There are yours email me at mbconsulting21@gmail.com with your address and screen name.
mb911
Grills and funnels spoken for.
tygaboy
This is awesome! I have a ton of misc stuff that I'll post here ASAP. It may be the weekend before I can get pics.
jesse7flying
I'll take the battery hold down plate. I'll post a freebie within the next couple of days.
Regards--Jesse
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment

I've got a bag of these push pins. I got them for the threshold plates, but ended up using black rivets instead. Best par of the deal is I'll even pay for postage (snail mail).

First to claim wins the prize

Video link REMOVED BY ADMIN
barefoot
Free to good home:
pair of heat ducts between H/E's & flapper valves, kinda crusty but no rust holes.
Will fit medium flat rate USPS box.

one defroster duct with little chunk bit out of it, see photo, will fit medium flat rate USPS box

4 2L 94mm cylinders and pistons form a GA code motor, cylinders rusty and will need boring to 96mm presume these are OE parts, don't know shipping on these
You pay shipping only, paypal to friends & family.

Click to view attachment
rfinegan
I will take the Fuel rails and injector hold downs...I will dig in my spar parts tomorrow and see what goodies I can find

-Robert

Spare tire hold down GONE to Bruce
antenna
2 fire wall bushing (early and late)
washer jug cap
trunk lid pivots
fresh air elbow
clutch trunion
chipped shifter nice shift pattern
ground cable
horn grommet
shifter boot ??
throw out bearing sleeve (ok if flipped ) or polished
flat4guy
I would like the door strikers....please.
I am a newer owner but will see if I have any spares in my "box" that came with the car.
bdstone914
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Dec 11 2016, 07:38 PM) *

I would like the door strikers....please.
I am a newer owner but will see if I have any spares in my "box" that came with the car.

Please PM me your address

Bruce
rpc
I have a set of six eyebrow grommets from 914Rubber, free to a good home (shipping included). I ordered a second set by mistake.
mb911
My gifts have shipped..
Shadowfax
Here's my contribution.
All fuel-related parts (injectors, AAR, fuel pump) are from an early '74 2.0 and should be considered cores. Kienzle clock is also from an early '74 2.0 and is not working. Rev-limiting rotor has less than 100 miles on it and should be in good shape. The 914rubber rocker panel rivets are unused.

Update: Fuel pump, clock, horn contact ring and window crank are gone.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

P.S. Great idea, mb911. Thanks for starting the thread. Merry Christmas! santa_smiley.gif beer.gif
914bub
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ Dec 12 2016, 02:12 PM) *

Here's my contribution.
All fuel-related parts (injectors, AAR, fuel pump) are from an early '74 2.0 and should be considered cores. Kienzle clock is also from an early '74 2.0 and is not working. Rev-limiting rotor has less than 100 miles on it and should be in good shape. The 914rubber rocker panel rivets are unused.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

P.S. Great idea, mb911. Thanks for starting the thread. Merry Christmas! santa_smiley.gif beer.gif

Pm sent for clock and fuel pump
rfinegan
75-76 heat exchangers
Mtntrader
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 9 2016, 05:51 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I've got a bag of these push pins. I got them for the threshold plates, but ended up using black rivets instead. Best par of the deal is I'll even pay for postage (snail mail).

Hi,
I'd love to have those little bitty plastic rivets! I was just talking to Santa about some of those.
Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Scott
Optimusglen
Item #1 QTY 1 available
I've got a pair of 1.7 heads that are pretty much unuseable. tongue.gif I was going to scrap them but if someone has a need, they're yours. One was gone through pretty well and I was going to try to use it until I saw the second one and opted out.

IPB Image

Item #2 QTY 3 available - edit - db9146 claimed one bundle, 914bub claimed another bundle, jtprettyman claimed the third bundle.
I'll bundle together a few of my 11x17 illustrations and send them to you. Bundles may include some of the following, or may include other illustrations not shown, it's a surprise and you wont know until Christmas morning (or whenever you decide to open the package) I will make sure each bundle has at least 2 914's
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

db9146
oh, oh, I need some more 914 artwork!!!

Optimusglen, I'd appreciate Offer #2.

I'll PM info.

In consideration of OptimusGlen's generous offer, I'll throw out a new 914-4 accelerator cable for anyone free for the claiming (including shipping).

Click to view attachment

Merry Christmas!!
jtprettyman

Item #2 QTY 3 available - edit - db9146 claimed one bundle, 914bub claimed another bundle, 1 left.
I'll bundle together a few of my 11x17 illustrations and send them to you. Bundles may include some of the following, or may include other illustrations not shown, it's a surprise and you wont know until Christmas morning (or whenever you decide to open the package) I will make sure each bundle has at least 2 914's

I'd love a bundle of the 914 illustrations!. I have a set of 1.8 FI seals and gaskets I'll post up for my offering this evening when I get home.
raynekat
Here's my give-away for Christmas.
Just pay the shipping....and hopefully post something someone else might need....
All parts clean and in very good condition:

Pair of tie rod steering bellows. Rubber soft and in great condition.
Click to view attachment

Windshield washer bottle with the tubing. The decal is in perfect condition. Nice patina. Given to localboy.
Click to view attachment

Pair of front hub grease caps painted black.
Click to view attachment

Cigarette lighter. Very clean and in great condition with a new center cap. Given to Jesse.
Click to view attachment

Pair of front brake heat shields freshly powder coated satin black. Given to Barefoot
Click to view attachment

Pick one, pay the shipping and it's on it's way to you.
Pay if forward please. wink.gif
jesse7flying
QUOTE(raynekat @ Dec 13 2016, 09:03 PM) *

Just pay the shipping....and hopefully post something someone else might need....

Click to view attachment

Windshield washer bottle with the tubing. The decal is in perfect condition. Nice patina.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Cigarette lighter. Very clean and in great condition with a new center cap.
Click to view attachment

Pair of front brake heat shields freshly powder coated satin black.

Click to view attachment

I'll take the cigarette lighter please. Thanks very much.
Jesse
Localboy808
QUOTE(raynekat @ Dec 13 2016, 10:03 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Windshield washer bottle with the tubing. The decal is in perfect condition. Nice patina.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Cigarette lighter. Very clean and in great condition with a new center cap.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I've been looking for a washer bottle! I'll take it if it's still available. Shipping to 93551. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
mgp4591
QUOTE(db9146 @ Dec 13 2016, 08:16 AM) *

oh, oh, I need some more 914 artwork!!!

Optimusglen, I'd appreciate Offer #2.

I'll PM info.

In consideration of OptimusGlen's generous offer, I'll throw out a new 914-4 accelerator cable for anyone willing to pay shipping.

Click to view attachment

Merry Christmas!!

I'll happily accept your generous offer of the cable and look for something in my stash to offer to a good home! Thanks and Merry Christmas!
PM sent. santa_smiley.gif
barefoot

Click to view attachment

I'll take the brake heat shields, shipping to 29420
Barefoot
jtprettyman
Here is my Christmas give away offering. I have a set of fuel injection seals I had picked up for my 74 1.8 tetanus monster. Let me know if anyone needs these.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
db9146
Come on guys, let's pick up the pace. I like this. Great idea.

Needs to be a new 914World tradition.
barefoot
QUOTE(barefoot @ Dec 11 2016, 06:58 PM) *

Free to good home:
pair of heat ducts between H/E's & flapper valves, kinda crusty but no rust holes.
Will fit medium flat rate USPS box.

one defroster duct with little chunk bit out of it, see photo, will fit medium flat rate USPS box

4 2L 94mm cylinders and pistons form a GA code motor, cylinders rusty and will need boring to 96mm presume these are OE parts, don't know shipping on these
You pay shipping only, paypal to friends & family.

Bump
mb911
QUOTE(db9146 @ Dec 14 2016, 09:31 AM) *

Come on guys, let's pick up the pace. I like this. Great idea.

Needs to be a new 914World tradition.

Agreed probably should have posted in the garage as well.
Pacqs
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Dec 13 2016, 10:07 AM) *

Item #1 QTY 1 available
I've got a pair of 1.7 heads that are pretty much unuseable. tongue.gif I was going to scrap them but if someone has a need, they're yours. One was gone through pretty well and I was going to try to use it until I saw the second one and opted out.

IPB Image

Item #2 QTY 3 available - edit - db9146 claimed one bundle, 914bub claimed another bundle, jtprettyman claimed the third bundle.

Ill take a bundle and see what i find in my parts bin
PanelBilly
I think this is a rare part, but its yours if you want one. Its the connector for a 73 2.0 temperature sensor to wiring harness.
If I recall correctly, each year/engine size has a different resistor built into the wire. Anyways, it should fit in a padded envelope,
so there's no charge. (Don't be listing it for sale, if I give it to you!)

Click to view attachment
Mowog4
Here are the things I am adding for the Christmas give away:Click to view attachment Ash Tray, Click to view attachmentRear Reflector, You pay shipping
Samoroso72
QUOTE(Mowog4 @ Dec 15 2016, 04:27 PM) *

Here are the things I am adding for the Christmas give away:Click to view attachment Ash Tray, Click to view attachmentRear Reflector, You pay shipping

PM sent on reflector.
Samoroso72
I will pick out something from my stash and post it tomorrow

Great idea!
Samoroso72
Free Haynes manual and two vintage PCA decals. Shipping includedClick to view attachment
kaiserms
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ Dec 12 2016, 05:12 PM) *

Here's my contribution.

Update: Fuel pump and clock are gone.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Could really use the window roll up handle.
Mark Kaiser 7159 Marco Dr Waterford, Michigan 48327
248 766-2159
kaiserm34@yahoo.com
https://www.yahoo.com
Let me know the shipping & send me your address & email
Thanks

mb911
I will search and see what else I may have to give away..
914bub
I'm posting a few tomorrow after work. Just need to pop a few pix.
11tenths
Shadowfax-

I would love that horn contact ring.

PM me the shipping and I'll paypal you.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers- beerchug.gif

-Harry

barefoot
QUOTE(barefoot @ Dec 14 2016, 11:44 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Barefoot

WOW got my brake shields today, very nice and well packaged
Thanks lots !!
rfinegan
I got my injector parts from Bruce Stone...if its from Bruce, you know its going to be NICE!

Merry Christmas

-Robert
raynekat
QUOTE(barefoot @ Dec 19 2016, 12:38 PM) *

QUOTE(barefoot @ Dec 14 2016, 11:44 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Barefoot

WOW got my brake shields today, very nice and well packaged
Thanks lots !!

Cool....glad it worked out. Have a great holidays!
flat4guy
Got my latches from Bruce - parts look new and packaged very well - THANK YOU.
slammin
merry christmas very kind of you for giving the parts away god bless slammin
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(Samoroso72 @ Dec 17 2016, 06:51 AM) *

Free Haynes manual and two vintage PCA decals. Shipping includedClick to view attachment

I would gladly have it if still available.
Txbentleyboy
QUOTE(Samoroso72 @ Dec 17 2016, 06:51 AM) *

I would gladly have it if still available.
PanelBilly
QUOTE(Mtntrader @ Dec 12 2016, 05:46 PM) *

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 9 2016, 05:51 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Hi,
I'd love to have those little bitty plastic rivets! I was just talking to Santa about some of those.
Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Scott

I need your address. Pm me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.