Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MikieP4121
I am building a 914 and have all the parts but i need a new shell. The two shells i have will not work. I have a 1976 914 roller with no rust but that will not work for California Emissions and i have a 74 Creamsical shell that has some rust issues.. I'm going to sell both but i need a new shell. Anyone selling one? I'm trying to save on body work so i'm trying to get a rust free one as i can get.

76 roller and Creamsical soon to be on Ebay.
lexatola
I have a 1971 "roller" that has just finished a bare metal rotisserie restoration. I had both front and rear bumpers rechromed and new rubber tops on for each. I have a garage full of parts and I have some extras that are of pretty high value. Like a perfect set of 5 bolt fuchs, 911 suspension and all the parts including machined case, etc. to do a high end 2270 motor.

This may not be what you are looking to get into but I will tell you there is more value in what I have then it is worth. Moreover if you were to do it you would have the same issue - these cars just don't have the high values that 911s have yet restoration costs are about the same.

I have no idea on price at this point but thought I'd just reach out and let you know what I have...

QUOTE(MikieP4121 @ Dec 8 2016, 01:07 PM) *

I am building a 914 and have all the parts but i need a new shell. The two shells i have will not work. I have a 1976 914 roller with no rust but that will not work for California Emissions and i have a 74 Creamsical shell that has some rust issues.. I'm going to sell both but i need a new shell. Anyone selling one? I'm trying to save on body work so i'm trying to get a rust free one as i can get.

ssuperflyoldguy
I have this one. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5902471491.html

I'd let it go to a 914world member for $2500 on roller riviera's
Gloy62

I have 73 that I might be willing to part with, I am in poway. It has a little rust in but easily repaired. The front fenders are dented, but it didn't matter because I was going to put flares on it. Pm if you are interested.
MikieP4121
QUOTE(lexatola @ Dec 8 2016, 01:50 PM) *

I have a 1971 "roller" that has just finished a bare metal rotisserie restoration. I had both front and rear bumpers rechromed and new rubber tops on for each. I have a garage full of parts and I have some extras that are of pretty high value. Like a perfect set of 5 bolt fuchs, 911 suspension and all the parts including machined case, etc. to do a high end 2270 motor.

This may not be what you are looking to get into but I will tell you there is more value in what I have then it is worth. Moreover if you were to do it you would have the same issue - these cars just don't have the high values that 911s have yet restoration costs are about the same.

I have no idea on price at this point but thought I'd just reach out and let you know what I have...

i'm definitely interested in the roller and the bumper tops! I will figure out how to MP you my phone number.

MikieP4121
QUOTE(ssuperflyoldguy @ Dec 8 2016, 03:11 PM) *

I'll be in Oakland next week. I'll try to come by and take a look at it.
ssuperflyoldguy
QUOTE(MikieP4121 @ Dec 9 2016, 09:59 AM) *

QUOTE(ssuperflyoldguy @ Dec 8 2016, 03:11 PM) *

I'll be in Oakland next week. I'll try to come by and take a look at it.

Plan a few hours - takes about 1-1/2hours to get out there - it's between Sac n Oakland in the Delta - Cali version of Swamp Peeps. With planning I can either go get it or take you out there - I can get out there in an hour sometimes. PM me via the CL ad & I'll give you phone #'s n addresses
billh1963
This is close to you.....Two "rust free" 914's
Chris914n6
Tell me about the 76.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.