Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: McMark, I Have Your Old 914!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cjllong
Sorry if this post doesn't belong here, but I sent McMark a PM a while back, but never got a response. Not sure if he ever saw it, but I've seen him respond a few times in the garage. I purchased your old 914 and I'm looking for some info on it....
G e o r g e
QUOTE(Cjllong @ Dec 10 2016, 01:47 AM) *

Sorry if this post doesn't belong here, but I sent McMark a PM a while back, but never got a response. Not sure if he ever saw it, but I've seen him respond a few times in the garage. I purchased your old 914 and I'm looking for some info on it....

Looking at your Avatar, I would say you have Mark's car.

YMMV
jim_hoyland
Yup: looks like mark b's car.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Cjllong @ Dec 10 2016, 06:47 AM) *

The actual McMark is in witness protection somewhere in the Midwest. He grew his hair really long and grew a beard and only a few of us would recognize him. Many cars have passed through Mark's possession. That isn't one of them. huh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 10 2016, 08:11 AM) *
The actual McMark is in witness protection somewhere in the Midwest.

The actual McMark is currently in CA ...
biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 10 2016, 02:38 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 10 2016, 08:11 AM) *
The actual McMark is in witness protection somewhere in the Midwest.

The actual McMark is currently in CA ...
biggrin.gif

Andy! You don't understand witness protection do you! blink.gif
McMark
Saw the messages. Wasn't ignoring you, but it'll take me an hour+ to put together a thorough response and I just haven't had a chance yet. I will try to make time this week once I'm back in MI. Sorry to leave you hanging.
Cjllong
Thanks! cant wait to hear from you! And the avatar is actually my old 914 that I sold several years ago... Shoulda held on to that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.