Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 3.25 Center Caps for Riviera wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Darkkerry
Having a hard time locating Riviera-specific center caps for my wheels. Particularly for the 3.25ish center opening. Finding lots of the 2+". Anyone have any that fit and want to sell or have a bead on a vendor? Thanks
Tom_T
Try looking on TheSamba.com classifieds under their wheels & tires, & vendors sections, as there a a few who sell them on there.

beerchug.gif santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////
boxstr
I have a bunch of the center caps, I'll take ,
Measurements and can send pics, tomorrow.
Thee re the one that I have , little over 3"
Craig at CAMP
rhodyguy
The correct caps for your wheels mount from the inside out. NOT press inwards like most do. The caps are large and more bullet shaped rather than round and flat faced. You'll see the recessed area for the cap edge on the backside of the center opening. Completely different than the plastic center caps for most AM vw/Porsche 4 lug wheels.
Darkkerry
Hi Craig,

Thanks for checking on this. I'll get an exact rim front and back and depth measure. Can you tell me how "tall" these are? I don't want something that sticks way out. Also, if you have other options I'd like to see them as well. Finally, how much for these? Thanks again! K

QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 10 2016, 08:43 PM) *

I have a bunch of the center caps, I'll take ,
Measurements and can send pics, tomorrow.
Thee re the one that I have , little over 3"
Craig at CAMP

Darkkerry
Thank you. I'll check it out.

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 10 2016, 07:43 PM) *

Try looking on TheSamba.com classifieds under their wheels & tires, & vendors sections, as there a a few who sell them on there.

beerchug.gif santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.