Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Rubber's Fog Light Grilles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ansbacher
If Mikey is looking at this or anyone that knows -

What is the estimated ship time for the fog light grilles many of us bought as part of the Black Friday sale? Has anyone received theirs yet?

Ansbacher
gcrotvik
I asked him yesterday. The weather put him behind. He indicated to me they would be out of production soon.

Greg
sixaddict
Originally he had said about three weeks
Based on what Greg said maybe a bit longer
My car has long way to go so I am hardly worried dry.gif
bdstone914
He called me yesterday and said mine were shipping Monday piratenanner.gif
sb914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 11 2016, 10:47 AM) *

He called me yesterday and said mine were shipping Monday piratenanner.gif

I got mine yesterday! poke.gif
Mikey914
Weater and a few ither minor operations issues slowed us down. Started shipping this last week. I'll open up a GB for those that missed the sale for $69.99 a set just as soon as I get all the existing orders out. The parts are done, but there were quite a few of you that I need to get out the door this next week.
Thanks to all that supported the cause. These were quite some time in getting right.
amfab
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 11 2016, 03:12 PM) *

Weater and a few ither minor operations issues slowed us down. Started shipping this last week. I'll open up a GB for those that missed the sale for $69.99 a set just as soon as I get all the existing orders out. The parts are done, but there were quite a few of you that I need to get out the door this next week.
Thanks to all that supported the cause. These were quite some time in getting right.

My car is undergoing some rust work and will be off the road for a month or two so no rush with mine.

-Andrew
second wind
To those who have received....which I was wondering about.....how do the parts look??
as good as advertised??
Thanks,
gg
76-914
Mark, you can combine the grilles and tow bar if it will save you. I can wait. Kent
BillC
Mark -- Any chance you're going to make grills for cars without fog lights? If so, I'd like to get a set.
Mikey914
Thanks,
We will have the grills out 1st as the bars will have their own box.

As far as making the non light version, I could, but these would be significantly more expensive, as the market is much smaller. Not to say I wouldn't, but may not be cost effective.
mb911
Received my set today and they are very nice.. Great job Mark.
cashiersjm
Mine arrived today and look great. Thanks Mark for another great product.
sixaddict
Ditto biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.