Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 on SCCA.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
groot
SCCA.com
machina
that's why I'm down south biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
I'm sure that's not the way you wanted to get your car on the website. Bet we see you again in "Sports Car" the SCCA magazine for those of you that don't know.
Keith V
Hey Garold - Any chance of another Chicagoland 914 breakfast get-together this year? biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
user posted image

Yeah...we get weather like that ALL the TIME.... cool_shades.gif
ChrisFoley
ohmy.gif clap.gif Good for you Kevin! clap.gif wacko.gif
URY914
Newby question,"What is the largest size snow tire I can put on my car?" w00t.gif

Paul
gregrobbins
We have white stuff like that in Arizona: in our Freezers, never on our cars! laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (Keith V @ Apr 26 2005, 03:05 PM)
Hey Garold - Any chance of another Chicagoland 914 breakfast get-together this year?       biggrin.gif

Sure, if someone else can do it. smile.gif I'm in overload mode. Between being a board member for my SCCA region, CO-SOLO chair for my SCCA region, plus trying to attend two AX's a month, my wife's honey-do list (YIKES! wacko.gif ), and spending family time on weekends, I just don't have time.
Oh and the construction on I94 between here and Chicagoland SUCKS!!!!!!!

Now if all you all are willing to come over to Indiana, we have a real nice Mom & Pop place that has great food.

I really would like to do it, but I can't. Now if someone else is willing to organize it (hint hint) I would try to attend when I can.
Brad Roberts
Sounds to me like the SCCA sucked you in big time. Dont forget about the family. The SCCA people will come and go. I promise they will "live" if you drop the 'chair" position.

B
nein14-6
So from reading the article, they ran the races behind the pace car. How did they decide a winner? Practice or qualifying times?
groot
Qualifying times from Saturday.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Apr 26 2005, 10:14 PM)
Sounds to me like the SCCA sucked you in big time. Dont forget about the family. The SCCA people will come and go. I promise they will "live" if you drop the 'chair" position.

B

Don't worry I'm not leaving the family. I still plan to be part of the FFC planning team, I am willing to do what I can for the 914 club, but there are others that live in Chicagoland coud step up and setup a 914 breakfast / brunch. (hint hint)

So for the thread hijack Kevin beer.gif
Eric_Shea
Kevin... that's hilarious. I vote for featured car photo for the front page. If not now then for sure next November when the snow starts to fly (in a lot of places).
brant
cool pic Kevin.

I 2nd the vote for this being our feature

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.