Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice Scheel seat on evilbay $$$$$$
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Saw this on evilbay, Scheel seat

I know they're rare, but WTF!!!!

any bets on the final bid?
redshift
Hey! Homerun! I couldn't get that much for a Recaro!

M
914rrr
What's sad is that these seats don't even have the headrests! I do remember seeing Scheel seats in Porsche vendor catalogs back in the late 70's- early 80's for $500 each. I always wondered who would put $1000 worth of seats in a $3000 car, (with the exception of the prior owner of my last teener).
tat2dphreak
SUNUFABITCH!! they are nice, but I didn't pay that for my car!

JmuRiz
If you want a proper GT replica you need this seat, that's why it's so much money. Hell I'd sell my Koenig seats (2 of them for 800), just take off the headrests and you are almost right there. biggrin.gif
GTS
We can provide our Rallye ST with no sub belt holes and you are very close to the original.....for less money and even in many fabrics and colors....
Stefan
GTS-classics.com
nein14
The Scheel and Konig seats are exactly the same with exeption of the badge. Both seats even for a slim guy are very tight after you drive in them for a while, I just sold my set of Konig's and bought a set of Rally ST's from Stefan at GTS.

The best seat I have ever had in a 911 or 914 very comfortable and excellent construction and materials. aktion035.gif
Porsche Rescue
Do the Rally ST's fit with the back pad or must it be removed?
JmuRiz
Removed, but the LeMans fits with the backpad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.