Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rechrome bumpers, Early
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
I gathered all my good early core (no bumperette holes) and sent them off for rechrome.
$525 each plus ship. Fronts and rears, no 1970 rears. Very nice bumpers! Even the back side is chromed. Excellent for backdating 1975/76 bumpers and upgrading your rough bumpers.
JRust
Awww you tempt me so confused24.gif . This is a total want for me. If it wasn't christmas time I might just need them headbang.gif
cary
Dang ................ those are purdy.
euro911
Nice drooley.gif
Coondog
QUOTE(JRust @ Dec 12 2016, 11:01 PM) *

Awww you tempt me so confused24.gif . This is a total want for me. If it wasn't christmas time I might just need them headbang.gif

Great price, BUY THEM. This is half of what you would pay for a knock off set of repos made in Vietnam that AA or Rich at High performance house sells them for.

Trust me I know........ sad.gif
mepstein
Brad - I'll take a set. Sent you pm. Thanks, mark
JOEPROPER
Very nice. Is this the only set you have???
JmuRiz
IF there are more than one set, I'll take a pair too!
mb911
Wow looks great.. I have. Couple of bumpers I was considering rechroming but now I am thinking yours would be a great option.
914ltd

Sold, Thanks!
tweet
These were a steal Brad. Very nice chrome work and no core charge.
-Alicia

dancing.gif
a914luvr
Damn, yeah I would have jumped on those. Well bought!
second wind
QUOTE(Coondog @ Dec 13 2016, 04:27 AM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Dec 12 2016, 11:01 PM) *

Great price, BUY THEM. This is half of what you would pay for a knock off set of repos made in Vietnam that AA or Rich at High performance house sells them for.

Trust me I know........ sad.gif

Hey Coondog.....do tell about the Vietnam bumpers? Aren't they Stainless Steel and awesome? Or just so-so. Thank you.
gandalf_025
Harrington Group makes repro bumpers in Stainless Steel for many cars.
They re located in the U.K. but the factory is in Vietnam..
They aren't cheap.. but will never rust. Polished Stainless Steel finish.
You can cut through the BS and buy them direct from Harrington, not AA or any other middle man.
I have a set for my car and they are very nice.

here is the link to my thread on buying them

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;hl=harrington
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.