Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ****SOLD***FS OEM Factory Shop Manuals 914 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PRS914-6
I have a full set of nice used OEM factory service manuals for sale that cover the 914 as well as the 914-6 in detail. They appear to go through the 1973 year. They are listed on e-Bay for $499 but will sell them here for $450 which is what the last set listed here sold for several years ago. They are likely worth more. Most on eBay are $5-600

These appear to be the ORIGINAL and first run of Service Manuals the factory did as they are combined in 4 binders, rather full and have a ©1969 on the first page and a print date of 1972

They have a loose page here and there but otherwise in excellent condition

I'll ship in the USA Priority Mail for free unless you want added insurance

Out of the USA? Worldwide shipping for $58.00

If interested PM me.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
toolguy
does it include the separate sections for the 914-6 also ?
Optimusglen
I'm guessing these don't have all the updates? And yours may be the European version, or ROW since it has both the Porsche and VW logo? Porsche updated the set as years went on through the 914 run. Here's my set for reference with all updates and all books.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsi...466003761.1.jpg
PRS914-6
Please note the added info in the post. YES, they fully cover the 914-6 in detail as well as the 914-4 in every detail. The manuals are complete and have all sections, the factory added more binders I'm sure to reduce the bulk in each but the # of sections are the same. These are original and printed in 1972 with a ©1969 and cover up to 1973 which makes sense considering the 914-6

Note the detail to expect out of these manuals

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
PRS914-6
Yes, the 914-6 is fully covered

QUOTE(toolguy @ Dec 13 2016, 07:22 AM) *

does it include the separate sections for the 914-6 also ?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.