Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who were all the WCC award winners?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
I wasn't there Sunday so I couldn't vote! sad.gif
GWN7
Mark won for best wheels (write-in-vote) and for his rendition of Haley Mills during karkoke night.

wink.gif biggrin.gif
McMark
Who's Haley Mills?
Yeah, I had to win the category that I made up. lol2.gif Gotta love the group for actually tallying up the "write in" votes. Thanks Bruce for getting a few other people to write me in. What a riot. laugh.gif
Howard
I've got the results somewhere and will look for them. But understand you had to present and have a kazoo in your posession to win. Don't know if anyone took pictures at the awards 'ceremony'.
lagunero
QUOTE (GWN7 @ Apr 26 2005, 07:57 PM)
Mark won for best wheels (write-in-vote) and for his rendition of Haley Mills during karkoke night.

wink.gif biggrin.gif

I don't know if it's been posted yet but Scott Thatcher won the "Golden Wheelbarrow" presented by Joe Sharp, more on that later. McMark the classy guy that he is let me have his prize (for best engine bay) just because. I didn't hear Mark sing but the Karaoke Award for me is split between Mike_The_Man and DrEvil. DrEvil's rendition of Slayer's "seasons in the abyss" was simply amazing and pretty much had us thrown out.
McMark
I didn't actually win best engine bay, either. lol2.gif Kelly's awesome blue 914 and Joe's 914RS pretty much swept every category, so instead of giving them a bucket full of prizes we went to the third or fourth place winners. I only got votes on best engine bay because I was one of three cars with their engine bay actually open! LOL! Somebody came up to me later asking to check out my engine bay and I laughed. Ain't nothing special there except the KitCarlson. I appreciate every vote I got and both prizes (the first was a shirt). But Kelly and Joe were the real winners. Hats off to them.
siverson
Bump - still curious to learn who all the winners were (and pictures of their cars?)... ?

-Steve
Trekkor
I heard I won some driving lights. But I wasn't even around 'til Sun night. confused24.gif

KT
Howard
QUOTE (trekkor @ May 1 2005, 07:42 PM)
I heard I won some driving lights. But I wasn't even around 'til Sun night. confused24.gif

KT

I have 7 or 8 prizes (raffle/best whatever) that were won but not given out. You did not need to be present at the raffle to win. KT, you did get some nice driving lights, Steve, you got some whiz bang 914/6 gadget from Callicott (not sure what is is wacko.gif ) and a nice fender cover. Will go thru all the stuff and get it mailed out this week. Results are posted somewhere, but 'Best' awards were kinda drowned out by the karaoke and kazoos.

Aaron, you got a toy car rolleyes.gif and a tote bag from Mid America.

rick 918-S
Everyone that attended the event is a winner. clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.