Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A big freakin thanks!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Truley, there are far too many folks here that deserve naming for being a credit to the site and just all around great human beings. This weekend I was honored to be the recipient of some incredible kindness. First off my week was horribly crappy and I was thinking of ditching the WCC all together because I had no reliable transportation to use for getting up there.

I called Joe Sharp because he has 3 running 914s. I asked if I could drive his daily driver up to the WCC. Joe didn't even hesitate when he said, "sure man, I'll leave the keys on the seat for you to pick it up." I couldn't believe his generousity. All who met him this weekend can attest to it. The "Neverland" motorhome was an awsome place and he never failed to offer up drinks or shots of his fravorite Cazadores tequila beer3.gif Great stuff. Public thank you to Joe, one hell of a guy.

Next, I was at the track for the Sun track day. I could not drive the loaner car that Joe lent me because it would not have passed tech. So I am at the track and I see Jim Tab with his green car (which did pass tech). Jim kindly offered not only to share his car with me, but because we were in the same run group he had to share some of his time. Because of him I had an awsome first time on a skid pad and the famous Streets of Willow. Public thank you to Jim driving.gif

What makes these two even more increadible is that I believe I had met Joe only three times before, and Jim once.

What else can I say, I am humbled buy the people I meet here pray.gif
Rusty
What comes around goes around, Mike. You've done plenty for many here... including me. smile.gif
JoeSharpOld
AAAOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And thanks for filling the car, sorry I missed you at the house. Would have liked to have dinner with you guys.
Mike PM me and address and phone.
biggrin.gif Joe
jimtab
You are completely welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed the ride on Monday, sorry I couldn't have figured a way for us to be in different run groups....then we'd have run the wheels off of it. I'll let you know the timing of the other thing we talked about asap. It was great to hang with you. Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.