Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-Beats SOLO 3 wireless headphones.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Joe Bob
$200 plus shipping. New in box never opened, still has shrink wrap. $249 at Wally World.....door prize that I won. Don't need them.

IPB Image
ChrisG914
$200 shipped to a business in NJ? If yes send me your Paypal address.
JOEPROPER
I love it when joe bob post something. Anything.
Joe Bob
My price is firm, $200 plus shipping. I'm already to taking a hit on the PayPal charges. Take a look at they are asking on FleaBay.

Joe Proper? What up....do I know you? This is a straight out FS ad. I don't get the joke. PM me so I WILL get it....

Pics of the back and side of the unopened box.....looks like a set of earphones. I'm not an audiophile, so......any other information I just don't have. It's not an empty box as it has some weight to it.
ChrisG914
okay. Send me cost to ship to Kenilworth, NJ 07033.
Joe Bob
$18.75 USPS Priority Mail, Large flat rate. Send me a PM and I will get you the PP email. USPS will send you an email with tracking.
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Joe Bob @ Dec 14 2016, 02:25 PM) *

door prize that I won. Don't need them.

QUOTE(Joe Bob @ Dec 14 2016, 03:39 PM) *

My price is firm, $200 plus shipping. I'm already to taking a hit on the PayPal charges.

I have no need for them and obviously you have them priced to sell, but to say that you are taking a "hit" on something that you won and getting $200 in return just made me laugh a bit. Congrats on your win and love your avatar! popcorn[1].gif
Joe Bob
When I sell my graphics, I quote all fees, taxes and shipping. I NEVER charge anyone PP fees, I consider that bush league.

Selling a new in the box item for a price that is a good deal is what I was asking. I don't negotiate over the internet unless I know the buyer.

To sell for $200+PP Fees and to also pay shipping was less than I wanted to let them go for. ChrisG914 chimed in first prior to a Pelican response who is waiting in line IF Chris declines. So, he is first in line. He agreed. I sent him my PP information and I am awaiting payment.

There is no foul stating again what my asking price was. The donation for the charity was $100 a ticket and I paid for my GF entry. So I didn't get them for free, I had to choke down some rubber chicken and listen to an awards speaker that while interesting to my GF, bored the crap outta me.

I offered them first to my kids, then my brothers, GFs realtives, etc....

My parents are deaf and would have no use for them.
Joe Bob
Invoice sent
ChrisG914
A good deal is a good deal. Who cares what you paid. Everyone has to eat.
Thank you,
Chris
Joe Bob
sold..... piratenanner.gif
ChrisG914
Hey and I downloaded your avatar and shared it with my friends. Now that had to be worth something and I got it for free. cool_shades.gif
Larmo63
Joe Bob has nice tits......
euro911
Merry Christmas, Mike santa_smiley.gif

I think Joe meant that he enjoys seeing your bouncy avatar pix, like most of us do shades.gif
Joe Bob
Thanks, Merry Christmas to you as well, I rarely post on this side of the fence....
mb911
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 14 2016, 04:42 PM) *

Merry Christmas, Mike santa_smiley.gif

I think Joe meant that he enjoys seeing your bouncy avatar pix, like most of us do shades.gif

Oh was there something for sale? I got hypnotized for a minute.
sixaddict
Hell I sent it to all my friends as a Christmas card ! evilgrin.gif
11tenths
I'd be willing to bet this is how the term "bumping" a thread started...

-Harry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.