Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Expect the unexpected
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Yoei66
So, I’m driving home from work, with the targa top off early this evening. My teener is running like a top, everything is cool. I’m thinking back on all of the repairs, mods, and issues I’ve encountered the past four months, since buying my 914. I think to myself that I’ve got the bugs worked out, and I’m really proud of myself. I’ll bet I don’t have any
issues for quite some time now. Two seconds latter I feel something wet on my shin. My recently replaced washer hose is foaming at the steering columb. I’m in tight three lane traffic, going down Sylvan pass at 65mph, with no real stops. Two miles later, with a lap full of suds I get a chance to get out & unhook the spare tire.

Bottom-line: Never think your immune to a new and exciting 914 surprise. However, I love this car!
mattillac
well, at least it didn't spray you in the eye or something. pinch.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE (Yoei66 @ Apr 26 2005, 08:40 PM)
Two miles later, with a lap full of suds
a new and exciting 914 surprise. However, I love this car!

uh-huh... ya sure... the windsheild washer rolleyes.gif

c'mon, you expect us to believe these cars can fuck up???
LOL laugh.gif
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

where's Mike Z's avatar of Buffy doin the hand jive when ya need it??? lol2.gif

.........b beer.gif great story clap.gif
Rand
laugh.gif lol2.gif lol3.gif :lol4: :lol5:
Yoei66
Sorry, a little late for pictures. I didn't actually loose much fluid from the washer tank, it was jest all dishsoap consistency suds shooting out of a pinhole in the pressurized hose. More of a challenge to keep looking cool, so the folks in vehicles around me didn't see what was really going on. cool_shades.gif

I was actually laughing, as there was nothing I could do until I had a chance to exit the highway
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.