Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 75 2.0 lower heat shields
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
LowBridge
I'm looking for the following lower heat shields (left and right) for my 1975 2.0

FEW updates... heat exchangers are original SSI and the gear box is side shift

see picture

IPB Image

I would like to use PayPal from payment method. Please post or PM me if you can help.

thank you,
rhodyguy
If you have m.y. 75/76 heat exchangers those are not the versions you want to buy.
Louiscurtis
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 16 2016, 05:02 PM) *

If you have m.y. 75/76 heat exchangers those are not the versions you want to buy.

Are the ones in the picture for MY74? I am also missing these and tring to work out which ones I need. What are the differences? Does anyone have a pair?

Sorry to hijack.

Cheers
rhodyguy
Those pictured fit pre m.y. 75/76 heat exchangers. 1.7/1.8 or 2.0 h.e. Check with Bruce stone. To add more confusion to the mix, the driver's side piece is dependent on a tail or sideshift trans. wacko.gif
bdstone914
there are plates there. just a different shape. gave at least one side MN aybr both.
Bruce
LowBridge
the heat exchangers are ones I put on this 914 in the early 80's... original SSI from AA back in the day
rhodyguy
You're set then. Those are the styles you need. Confirm side or tail shift with the seller before you buy the driver's side. Perhaps edit and include the specifics in your ad.
LowBridge
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 17 2016, 11:27 AM) *

You're set then. Those are the styles you need. Confirm side or tail shift with the seller before you buy the driver's side. Perhaps edit and include the specifics in your ad.

thanks for the help...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.