Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my $.02
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Duffster
pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Howard, Drew365, CCLauboxter, and all the rest of you ... If I had had any more fun< I'd need to be twins! beerchug.gif
dan10101
Me too! smilie_pokal.gif

Great food, friends, activities, location, cars, (not necessarily in that order).

You guys really put a lot of work into this. And there's a bunch of other people that I know we're leaving out. You know who you are. Thanks for doing your part however big or small to make this a great WCC!

Howard, you may not want to do this again, but you made future WCC's something to look forward to.

Sounds like Andrews home. He drove his 914 to work for the first time. I think he likes the car wink.gif

dan10101
Oh, And I LOVE THE HATS and the long sleeve shirts! Great Idea!

As an official redhead, I can really use them. One for the autocrox, track days, garage, painting, and one stays nice for Sunday go-to-meeting. So, if anyone doesn't want their hat (can't understand why, but.)..... PM me...

4 days in the sun and no bad sunburn. Times have changed from Sea and Ski...
Aaron Cox
rock on man.......

nice seeing you again duffy..... cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.