Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who gets what?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I got home and had a whole bunch of parts in my truck and trailer. I only know of 1 or 2 where they go. If you gave me parts at the WCC to take to someone down here, post it here so I know what goes to who. You will need to name the part and who it goes to so I can contact them to come get them. If you didnt know, I have a severe case of CRS.
lagunero
Dear Scott, please do not give away my parts. Sincerely, alberto
Jenny
The fuchs are mine. I'll pick them up from you in two weeks time. Also the saratoga top.

Thanks,

Jen
jonwatts
Hi Scott,

The stock front sway-bar with the handy dandy Hobo-Pak goes to Bill Grimstead. Thanks for being the courier, I owe you, uh, something. How 'bout a six-pack of propel at next year's WCC::Portland!

user posted image
Aaron Cox
i get the booze and the women you hauled down smile.gif lol2.gif pray.gif

BTW- i can deliver the swaybar to bill for you scott
skline
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 26 2005, 10:29 PM)
i get the booze and the women you hauled down smile.gif lol2.gif pray.gif

BTW- i can deliver the swaybar to bill for you scott

I think I voluteered to install it for him. He may be coming out to get it himself and we will put it in when he does. Tomorrow I go for Longshore testing so I wont be available till late in the day if at all. This weekend is good, I have to clean out and organize the garage. Friday we just tossed everything into the center to get on the road. I couldnt get a car in here if I tried.
markb
QUOTE (skline @ Apr 26 2005, 09:35 PM)
Tomorrow I go for Longshore testing

Best of luck! I'lll keep my fingers crossed for ya.
Brando
G'luck with the longshoreman testing Scott. mueba.gif
neo914-6
blue swaybar bolts go to Bill for that bar and another set goes to Matt? I left another for whomever...
jonwatts
Knock 'em dead and come out dancing rocking nana.gif
MattR
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Apr 26 2005, 11:20 PM)
blue swaybar bolts go to Bill for that bar and another set goes to Matt? I left another for whomever...

Yep. Gracias!
Gint
QUOTE (Jenny @ Apr 26 2005, 11:20 PM)
The fuchs are mine. I'll pick them up from you in two weeks time. Also the saratoga top.

Thanks,

Jen

Don't forget I want those "special" steel wheels Jen! smile.gif

Good luck Scott! Gotta ask, what's CRS?
Aaron Cox
CRS

Cant remember Shit biggrin.gif
Gint
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 27 2005, 07:50 PM)
CRS

Cant remember Shit biggrin.gif

Gotchya...
Grimstead
How did I not see this thread until now?? confused24.gif

Thanks to you all (Scott, Jon, Felix & Aaron) for all the help. clap.gif clap.gif

I think I voluteered to install it for him. He may be coming out to get it himself and we will put it in when he does.

Whenever you are ready just let me know (I should have the car off the jacks by sat). As for volunteering, no worries there, I will make it right with you pray.gif

Good luck with that! I thought you were in IT as well confused24.gif

Bill
db9146
The 3.6 liter is mine. I'll email you my address.

laugh.gif lol2.gif
skline
QUOTE (Grimstead @ Apr 27 2005, 07:33 PM)
How did I not see this thread until now??   confused24.gif

Thanks to you all (Scott, Jon, Felix & Aaron) for all the help.   clap.gif  :clap:

I think I voluteered to install it for him. He may be coming out to get it himself and we will put it in when he does.

Whenever you are ready just let me know (I should have the car off the jacks by sat). As for volunteering, no worries there, I will make it right with you pray.gif

Good luck with that! I thought you were in IT as well confused24.gif

Bill

I currently support several networks but being self employed doesn't give me anything towards retirement and no benefits. The Longshore job will give me all of that and about 6 figures a year. I can do both till I get totally burned out and then will just stick with the Longshore job till I retire.

Saturday should be good, Jared might be coming down and was hoping to get Matt and Aaron over here to help me rearrange the garage a little. Will also fix the shifter on the Chalon so I can get it out and drive it a little. The paint still has not arrived, it was supposed to be here Tuesday. We will see.
MattR
Saturday is probably the worst day possible. I already have a welder coming over to patch up all the rust on my 914 and he should be there for a while. Then I have 2 midterms coming up next week that I need to study for starting sunday. How about next saturday? How long is Jared back in the states for?
skline
He is only going to be here till the 9th and wont return again till around November or December he said. I think he will be too busy the following weekend. Joe needs his BBQ back so it will be going back to him this weekend. He has something planned on Mothers day.
Aaron Cox
i can probably be there on sat. maybe nil can come over too. i got the holesaw for the sway bar.
skline
I use a 1" Unibit to drill that, if he has the rest of the kit from Engman, it will be an easy job. Hope he doesnt have much gas in his tank. It make is more difficult.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.