Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Holiday breakfast.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JimN73
chowtime.gif chowtime.gif How about a holiday breakfast, Sunday looks dry, and I should have my heater fixed.

They have a good sized parking lot and lots of street parking. Meet at 9:14

http://www.ehouse9.com
tazz9924
mad.gif if only my car wasn't over heating and not shifting! i can try to make it ill see if i can fix it
JimN73
QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Dec 16 2016, 05:39 PM) *

mad.gif if only my car wasn't over heating and not shifting! i can try to make it ill see if i can fix it

Don't have to bring te 914. Ill take mine if it's not raining, Panel Billy may bring his if the weather is good - but the important thing is to come for breakfast
flat4guy
Would love to go but we're 2 states away.......post some pics.
6freak
chowtime.gif seeya there
rhodyguy
Oh....Sunday. Mike and I just figured out it's not today. SUNDAY! Even BETTER traffic wise for you northern sounders. unsure.gif
6freak
QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Dec 16 2016, 05:39 PM) *

im not taking mine out,,roads are so dirty and salty not to mention patches of ice

smile.gif Troy are you gonna make it? bring a cooler
jsaum
Put me down as a maybe!
rhodyguy
Definite maybe or maybe maybe? smile.gif
PanelBilly
Da bump for the holiday gathering
PlaysWithCars
D'oh! Should have been watching the forum more closely. This would have been a great chance to get out and meet the local 914 crowd.

I know Mr. C from autocrossing but am not going to hold that against the rest of you; I'm sure that he's not representative of the group overall. poke.gif Hey Mike, I think I'm going to be running my -6 this year. Are you going to be racing?
scallyk9
I saw this a little late. I bought my first 914, a stock '74 CanAm LE (bumblebee), last month and would like to meet the local 914 folks. This one will be a "survivor" restoration but I'd like to return to doing some autocross with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.