Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Parts in San Diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wertygrog
Hi, I have some leftover parts from my 914/6 conversion project. Come take it all away!

Two rear trinklids
Targa top
Four trailing arms
Two gas tanks
Sound deadening pad
Small carpet pieces

I think that's it. Items are in fair/rough condition. Message me and I'll provide my address.

Thanks!
Brent
Cuda911
Can you post a pic of the targa top?
wertygrog
The top has some old paint on it and is missing the latches. It is otherwise undamaged.
Cuda911
Thx. I'm in Escondido pretty often for work, so I'll take it if you can hold onto it for a short while. Not sure if I will be there next week or not.
'73-914kid
Brent, any chance you have passenger rocker panel laying around after your conversion....?
wertygrog
Hi Mike, the parts are located in the Paradise Hills area 92139. I can hold it for you if you are sure you want it, otherwise it will go to the next guy in line.

Hi Ethan, I hope you've been well! I think I have a passenger rocker but it's a plastic one embossed with Porsche letters.

Thanks,
Brent
Chris914n6
I could use a non-rusty lid or two. Would be easiest for me to pick up late April (Route66) if you can wait that long?
Cuda911
Brent, I have to be down in Eastlake area later this week, so maybe that will work with your schedule. That should be pretty close to you.
BigFour1973
Are the trailing arms still available? If so I'd be in for a set.

Do you have pictures?

Thank you,
Corey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.