Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome! 2 new members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Everyone please welcome the newest members.

LuckieO (Lauren, my wife) and TurtleGirl (Liz, Turtle Mountain Brewing Company's lead beer girl) are new members here. Both will have 914s of their own shortly.
Leo Imperial
Welcome beerchug.gif Hope your having fun on the way home. I'm stuck at work...
Dreaming about a 3point6 that I was trying to keep up with.
Work sucks!!! headbang.gif
VegasRacer
What about the 'dirty hippie' chick?
Series9
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Apr 27 2005, 02:32 AM)
What about the 'dirty hippie' chick?

Not going to happen. She's strictly a drinking buddy and 914 passenger.

Leo, you're the man. It was a pleasure hanging out with you and you are welcome at our house any time.
Aaron Cox
vey cool smilie_pokal.gif
Eric_Shea
Hiiiiiiiii Lauren grouphug.gif wub.gif
URY914
Why is that man in a chair looking down like that?
Is there something we can't see?
Aaron Cox
I can change it fro LuckyO to Eric's Girlfriend biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Get on it... Whatcha wait'n for? confused24.gif
Howard
Holy shit, Joe. That was your wife???

Honest, I never would have touched her if I knew... biggrin.gif
Series9
QUOTE (URY914 @ Apr 27 2005, 10:07 AM)
Why is that man in a chair looking down like that?
Is there something we can't see?

They're doing the 'chicken dance' in the Hofbrauhaus in Vegas our first night out.

Lauren has her back to us in the picture and Liz is on the far right. The girl in the middle is a friend who made the trip to Vegas with us and then flew home to watch our house and dogs.
merrill
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Series9
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 27 2005, 10:09 AM)
Holy shit, Joe. That was your wife???

Honest, I never would have touched her if I knew... biggrin.gif

Now where have I heard that before... idea.gif
Eric_Shea
Don't blame Z... I put him up to it laugh.gif
Series9
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 27 2005, 10:16 AM)
Don't blame Z... I put him up to it laugh.gif

If you had seen the look on his face when I told him she was my wife, you would have known differently.

I actually felt sorry for him....for a minute. cool.gif

Then I stole his hat for the ride home. I can't believe I didn't have to adjust it. huh.gif
SLITS
Are you sure that ain't Z standing on the chair?....Lezz see...beer gut about the right porporition...head tilt correct fer droolin'....lederhosen about right....aw crap, the fuzzy shit is on the wrong end and his ass ain't hangin' out.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (914RS @ Apr 27 2005, 10:19 AM)
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 27 2005, 10:16 AM)
Don't blame Z... I put him up to it  :lol:

If you had seen the look on his face when I told him she was my wife, you would have known differently.

I actually felt sorry for him....for a minute. cool.gif

Then I stole his hat for the ride home. I can't believe I didn't have to adjust it. huh.gif

ask eric how many people he asked to go up and say to Luckey 'eric says hi' or 'eric misses you' rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif Holy S--T! It looks like the WWC05 started in Las Vegas. beerchug.gif Joe, Call me next time you are flying over.....
TravisNeff
Aaah the 914 world spreads like an STD, heh.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Apr 27 2005, 10:23 AM)
Aaah the 914 world spreads like an STD, heh.

such a strong visual mueba.gif lol2.gif
Leo Imperial
That would explain this burning sensation. I think I caught it in Sharp's RV. TAKILLYAH worms...and their pals. Does anyone have a home remedy??? pain30.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Leo Imperial @ Apr 27 2005, 10:34 AM)
That would explain this burning sensation. I think I caught it in Sharp's RV. TAKILLYAH worms...and their pals. Does anyone have a home remedy??? pain30.gif

more tokillya takes car of that drunk.gif rocking nana.gif
Toast
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME rocking nana.gif

Show us your pics when you get your teeners!

Lauren and Joe, it was a tremendous blast parting with you! Hope we get to do it again soon! drunk.gif
TravisNeff
I think I was still hungover yesterday, or the sunburn was finally getting to me. Leo you are a hoot!
Duffster
Welcome!!!!!

Youse guys all rock!!! beer3.gif
JoeSharp
Lauren and Liz, wub.gif You guys know how welcome you are. And you don't need a teener for us to Love you, it will only make us love you guys more. You guys made me feel sooo goood I can't belive you live so far away. sad.gif
Joe: I love your new avatar.
But what about Niko, I thought I heard him making noise about a car?
YOU GUYS MADE MY TRIP wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
biggrin.gif Joe
redshift
STOP TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT 914s! STOP IT! YOU ARE DRIVING THE PRICES UP, AND WOMEN HAVE VASTLY DIFFERERNT IDEAS ON WHAT LOOKS GOOD!

The next generation of used 914s with end up looking like upper manhattan remodels..

She Teener for the Straight Whiskey Guy... and such.

M
Gint
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

biggrin.gif
Series9
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Apr 27 2005, 04:50 PM)
Lauren and Liz, wub.gif You guys know how welcome you are. And you don't need a teener for us to Love you, it will only make us love you guys more. You guys made me feel sooo goood I can't belive you live so far away. sad.gif
Joe: I love your new avatar.
But what about Niko, I thought I heard him making noise about a car?
YOU GUYS MADE MY TRIP wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
biggrin.gif Joe

Toast: We really enjoyed hanging out with you too. We'll try to see you soon.

Joe Sharp: What can I say? We all felt like you were an old friend. You're best and I'll see you soon.
scotts-toolwench
YAY!!!! I knew you guys would join! I'm so glad you're here! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

You guys are the coolest and I'm so happy you decided to come play on the board.
lagunero
Happy Birthday Teri !
TurtleGirl
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!

Nico and I are going to be reading, and learning a lot about 914s, so don't be surprised if we're "eavesdropping!"

WCC was a blast, we plan on coming to (and lubricating) future gatherings!

Liz

PS, Joe Sharp: Nico sez that he's the business end of the team, and Liz (me) is the mechanic! BTW, We LOVE the tequila shack, and you, Too! drunk.gif beerchug.gif
Jenny
Welcome Loren & Liz. It's always nice to have more girls here. Contrary to popular beliefs, the guys do NOT behave more when you're here. Just your guys... maybe. smile.gif By the way, the beer was awesome! I don't remember which one I had, but it tasted sweet!

Hijack- Happy birthday Teri. birthday2.gif Did you guys make it back already, or posting on the road?

Jen
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Welcome Lauren and Liz!!! And you really don't need to have a 914 to be a part of this crazy group...I don't have one sad.gif , however I used to get to drive my older sister's original '75! Too much fun...too bad I didn't buy it from her and her hubby! Oh well!

Miles....you so crack me up lol2.gif She Teener for the Straight Whiskey Guy... and such.

BTW I loved the wheat beer! Yummy, thanks again!

Lisa biggrin.gif

Jenny
Thanks, Lisa. rolleyes.gif It was the wheat beer I had as well. Do you guys ship that stuff??

Jen
TurtleGirl
Terribly sorry, we can't ship our beer... I guess we'll have to find some sort of excuse to have a gathering in New Mexico! Then we'll have wheat beer aplenty!

Glad everyone enjoyed it! If you're ever in our neck of the woods, you should hook up with me or Lauren & Joe. We'll get you some great beer and good grub! (and you don't have to break an oil pump to do it!) Rick is one dedicated guy, I'll tell you that much! givemebeer.gif Anything for more Turtle beer!
LuckieO
Okay, I finally got off of work for the first time since we have been home...getting caught up. Thanks for the fabulous welcome! We are currently talking about parting out my 911...where should the engine go? Nics and Liz maybe? I was thinking maybe a 1.8T VW engine? First, we have to get a car that drives. I apologize if I do not post anything more in the next two weeks. Finals are causing me more headaches than any to-kill-ya that we consumed at the WCC...thanks again Joe Sharp for the wonderful hospitality...we love you man...please come visit us sometime! It was great to meet everyone at the WCC!

Eric Shea: if you do not show up, you can make no claims! bootyshake.gif
Leo Imperial
I've got a roller for you if you want it. Just have to make a trip to N.California to pick it up. Or maybe I could make a trip to NM. idea.gif Got Beer!
BTW I think the 1.8T is a great idea. My brother just chipped his 20th AE and it's putting out over 200hp and I think the one in the Audi TT puts out more than that with the bigger turbo.

Joe would it bother you if your wife was faster than you???

Leo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.