Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: %&#/& GRRRRR !!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Timo
I bought a 915 from Belgium. My friend I have known about 10 years organized the deal. The seller was his old friend and business partner. They used to have Porsche shop in Belgium couple of years ago. Now my friend is living here in Finland, but he still organize parts from Belgium.

The gearbox was cheap and I was told it has some bearing noise. It should have been old "race box".

Here you see what I got. The gearbox was in plastic box in parts !!!! The bell housing is junk. The end cover is junk too. It is from some other box and it has not been used for many many years. The rest is more or less junk too and I even dont know how much parts I am missing.

VITTU, PERKELE, SAATANA !!!! (Uhh, sorry, some naughty finnish word).

I am very disapointed to those F.....KING Belgian bastards who sold it. I am very disapointed to my (ex-)friend who allowed this all happend. I have bought a lot of parts from him, but I think this was tha last one. sad.gif
914Timo
jonwatts
Sorry about that Timo. As long as you're considering him an ex-friend it wouldn't hurt to ask for your money back. You wanted a transmission, not a box of semi-random parts!

914Timo
Thanks Jon. He suggested I shoul put it back together and sell it someone I dont know as a used old worn gearbox !!

I told him I am not as idiot and I am NOT going to cheat anybody more with this.

I am really disapointed and I think I am going to forget the 915 conversion now for while. I have no inspiration for that any more.
Jeroen
Timo that sucks big time!
which Belgian shop did you get it from?

BTW, I did not forget about you (the chrome bumper), I'm just slow rolleyes.gif
A client of mine has a contract with DHL and I can ship it through them cheaper (don't know how much it'll cost yet)

E-mail or PM me your address and I'll send it your way...

914Timo
Jeroen, I donĀ“t know the present name of the shop. I do know the name of the shop when my friend run it, but I am sure it has chanced the name after that. My friend (or ex-friend) organized this deal. So, I dont know very well the seller. It was his friends and I was stupid enough and trusted him.

The chrome bumper !!! aktion035.gif

Thanks, you have PM.....
Bleyseng
"It should have been old "race box".

Atleast they didn't lie about the "old" part.....

that sucks!

Root_Werks
Sounds like you lost a friend out of this by no doing of your own. That does suck. sad.gif I have been there before. Usually don't say much other than, oh, then disapear from thier lives. What else can you do? confused24.gif You just got screwed by someone you trusted. huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.