Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: kewl new headlamps!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
red914
these things are awesome! got them from rallylights.com, which is a great vendor that everyone should look at. they offer great prices, and service to match. about the lights...

they are bright, but not the glaring hurt-other-drivers-eyes type that are oh so popular with the kiddies. these look normal, but the light they cast has a yellow hue. inside some new Hella Visionplus lamps, added to the Pilot drivers, and i can see!

seriously, go to www.rallylights.com you will like what yo see, and you may drool a bit, too!
ArtechnikA
that place is about 30 mi from my house...

i've been looking at the Hella MicroLights - the HID driving and fog lights.

hate to hafta pay PA sales tax on 'em tho - they ain't cheap...
red914
i understand about sales tax. the guy (i am sorry, i fogot his name) does good business. prices good, packaging solid, and the lights showed up when he said they would. what more can we ask for? besides, the lights rawk!

he has some very kewl rally lights that would look really good on my 1.7 liters of fury!
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (red914 @ Apr 27 2005, 09:37 AM)
i understand about sales tax.

i don't mind giving him the business, i might just hafta run the order through one of my friends in another state (NJ and DE are -really- close...) shipping would be A LOT less than the sales tax on a $1000 purchase...
Eric_Shea
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
red914
sorry, Eric, but if you recall, i am a dinosaur who is frightened and confused by your technology. the website has kewl pictures of all the sexy lights, if that is any help.

besides, after seeing pics of some of the awesome 914s at the WCC, i don't want you to see my humble little Ferrous. oxide, not bueller.
Eric_Shea
I couldn't find the pictures of those... sad.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ Apr 27 2005, 09:18 AM)
I couldn't find the pictures of those... sad.gif

agreed. give us a link.... and a cost?

better than H4's?
red914
i don't think the photos would show anything really. you have to be looking down the road to see the warm, yellow glow everything is bathed in. i figure all the kids in their, what are they called in another thread?, "toyohondibishis?" they all have those garing blue burn your eyeballs lights. these are different, and i like the warmer light. and they are bright, did i mention that?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.