Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting ready to buy parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IanStott
I'm getting ready to buy a relatively large amount of parts, I have noticed negative comments regarding AutoAtlanta, they do have an extensive catalogue so it would seem one stop shopping is available through them. Comments please.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
jim912928
Call Dave at GPR (www.gprparts.com). He supplied me with everything as i did a total strip and restore on my 914. He's knowledgeable, has a 914 himself (with a 3.2l in it!), and his customer services is the best! Oh, and he also has great prices! Talk to Dave on the phone though versus ordering through the web.

tat2dphreak
pelican has 90% of everything AA has, you may have to call and ask for it, and a pleasure to deal with... if they DON't have it, HPH, paragon or a number of others probably do... AA is not the only choice...

also, if you don't mind used/can't find new, right HERE is about the best there is...
type47
the profit from parts bought at pelican helps support their board (flame away......)

i've had fine experience with GP&R (and pelican)

but with all the feedback about AA, i'd think twice about ordering from them.
736conver
Dave at GPR.

One of the best
Root_Werks
QUOTE (736conver @ Apr 27 2005, 11:16 AM)
Dave at GPR.

One of the best

agree.gif

1-800-321-5432 ext 502

Not that I have it memorized or anything. biggrin.gif
markb
Yup, call Dave. If AA has what you're looking for & Dave doesn't, tell him & he'll have AA ship it to him, and he'll send it on to you. This way he knows you got the right part, and you don't get nailed with AA's shipping. wink.gif
Rusty
Mad props to Rich Bontempi today, who took time out of his day to drop a box of parts at the post office for me. smilie_pokal.gif

He loves the 914 Club, and still offers special club discounts to members for Koni shocks.

-Rusty smoke.gif

P.S. Rich owns High Performance House (HPH). The number is 1-877-914-4-YOU.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.