Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Banned member back on the bird site
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Blue6
Courtney Hegler (specialint) is back on Pelican using the screen name F488GTB. Don't ask how I know. sad.gif Just a heads up...

Added: just google the company address he is using. 21110 Georgia Av, Brooksville, Md 20833. Wifes name is Katherine.
SirAndy
dry.gif
Optimusglen
banned or not, posting someones name, address, and wife's name on forums isn't kosher IMO.
Blue6
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Dec 22 2016, 08:26 AM) *

banned or not, posting someones name, address, and wife's name on forums isn't kosher IMO.

Wow, talk about the Ostrich syndrome. No new info posted here, with the exception of a new screen name. Just looking out for the honest people....
Keyser Sose
Which I appreciate, thanks. And I think with his behaviour Courtney himself forfeited his right to anonymity.

76-914
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Dec 22 2016, 08:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Dec 22 2016, 08:26 AM) *

Wow, talk about the Ostrich syndrome. No new info posted here, with the exception of a new screen name. Just looking out for the honest people....

Fine by me. A man makes his own bed; let him sleep in it. beerchug.gif
dcheek
Rap sheet:

http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=159491

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic...9bcef5b9b7fa6c1

Being banned is a free pass in my opinion.

Dave
sixaddict
I am with Blue. You must fight fire with BIGGER fire and IMHO the "scammer" losses his protection under the rules in which we function. My thanks to you guys for identifying as I was potentially interested in something he had posted.
We get so worried about everyone's "rights" we forget about calling a bad guy a bad guy. Hmmmm see a familiar trend here . popcorn[1].gif

dlkawashima
A lot of information was posted about him in this thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=235265
TheCabinetmaker
I must agree with opti. What does this have to do with 914 world? When I was growing up that would be called gossip. Just saying....
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Keyser Sose @ Dec 22 2016, 08:40 AM) *

Which I appreciate, thanks. And I think with his behaviour Courtney himself forfeited his right to anonymity.

Anonymity is exactly what allows people like this to do what they do and others to say what they say. If you hide behind a cutesy little "user name" it emboldens people to do and say things they wouldn't necessarily do or say face to face. I'm on two other web sites that require you use your real name. Grow a pair and post your real name. poke.gif
Big Len
Appreciate the warning blue6.

Hardly gossip cabiinetmaker, trust me.
mepstein
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Optimusglen
well, at least some back story in the original post would have been good, there are several of us who have no idea who this guy is and what he did, then to have someone else we don't know come on and make post #1 raises an eyebrow.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Dec 22 2016, 12:08 PM) *

well, at least some back story in the original post would have been good, there are several of us who have no idea who this guy is and what he did, then to have someone else we don't know come on and make post #1 raises an eyebrow.

Plenty of links provided in this thread. All that is required from you is to do some reading ...
rolleyes.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Dec 22 2016, 09:28 AM) *

A lot of information was posted about him in this thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=235265

Jeez....I remember that post.

Where is Ron and the Doc when we need them?

914werke
QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Dec 22 2016, 12:08 PM) *

who are you confused24.gif
santa_smiley.gif
rhodyguy
The links speak VOLUMES! Do you think people are making that stuff up?

What's my name Elliot?
TheCabinetmaker
So many names come and go around here it's hard to keep up. I do not remember that name in the link from 2 years ago. Alzheimers maybe? Thank you for posting the link Dave.

Elliott, I happen to like my screen name and plan on keeping it. My name is posted at the bottom of every post I make if it's really that important to you.
SchwarzHorse
UPDATE: F488GTB has been banned over at the Bird site
Unobtanium-inc
The problem with guys who rip off every 10th guy is that there are 9 other guys who will sing his praises. This keeps the guy going to months and more people get screwed. Eventually the 10th guy adds up to several dozen and everyone has to admit the guy is not to be trusted. I was reading over the threads on this guy and it sounds like he stuck to the 10th guy rule, and that guy was normally not local. The bottom line at the end of the day is that if dozens of people can come out and say they got screwed the guy is not to be trusted, it doesn't matter how many guys he hooked up locally or how many old ladies he helped cross the street. Messing up 1 deal is human, 5 deals is stupid, 10 deals is a pattern and a crooked one.
Take it from a guy who has sold millions in Porsches and their parts, and on many occasions had to eat a shiznit sandwich to make a deal whole with a customer. The guys who last in this business are the ones who stand up and they aren't the ones who get banned from every site and have to change their name dozens of times. If you have bought a Porsche from me you bought it from Adam at Unobtanium, no other names.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Dec 22 2016, 04:37 PM) *
Messing up 1 deal is human, 5 deals is stupid, 10 deals is a pattern and a crooked one.

agree.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 22 2016, 02:36 PM) *

The links speak VOLUMES! Do you think people are making that stuff up?

What's my name Elliot?

Rhodyguy?
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(396 @ Dec 22 2016, 07:28 PM) *

QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Dec 22 2016, 10:05 AM) *

I must agree with opti. What does this have to do with 914 world? When I was growing up that would be called gossip. Just saying....

Okay, I happened to be one of those who call it as I see it many times.

How in the world can one say Blue is spreading " gossip " dry.gif

Blue is simply alerting the rest of the members on the World of his unpleasant experience with this person.

If you can't express/alert the members here...are we really assisting each other so they don't experience the same disappointment?

If some of you like to loose your hard earned money, simply toss it out the window as you do your normal drives...

You obviously missed my follow up post on this thread.....
whitetwinturbo
..............where there is ALOT of smoke...and stromberg.gif ........ ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.