Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior Carpet Source
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vesnyder
Where is a good source for interior carpet? I am looking for an economical (but not cheap!) way to redo the interior and a fellow forum guy has offered up his carpet as a template - if I go the "cut your own" option.
Mueller
Check out our Resources section...a fellow club member makes nice carpet kits.
Joe Bob
APBIZ or Morphenspectra....ebay and Pelican
Mueller
Carpet and other interior stuff
Rouser
Go to morphenspectra's thread ... good carpeting.

Save yourself the hassles.
PatW
I just recently bought a carpet kit from morphenspectra. I'm happy with the results.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (PatW @ Apr 27 2005, 12:11 PM)
I just recently bought a carpet kit kit from morphenspectra. I'm happy with the results.

agree.gif Me too, good price, great quality. All pieces cut and went right in. Easy install.
914GT
If you do the 'cut your own' option, I've noticed that Home Depot and Costco both sell a charcoal rubber-backed carpet for indoor/outdoor use for $25-$30. I think it's about 6'x12' The size would make 2-3 914 carpet sets. The carpet looks very similar to the stock loop pile stuff and not cheap astroturf. You can get binding material cheap or take the pieces needing binding and have an upholstery shop do it for you. If you want black carpet then an auto upholstery supply place has it. 3 yards about $45-$50.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Root_Werks @ Apr 27 2005, 03:12 PM)
QUOTE (PatW @ Apr 27 2005, 12:11 PM)
I just recently bought a carpet kit kit from morphenspectra. I'm happy with the results.

agree.gif Me too, good price, great quality. All pieces cut and went right in. Easy install.

top notch stuff! I'm a big fan of their products!!
morph
I think we have 1 black 72-76 left, we are still re-sourcing more carpeting. The person that I had reserved it for hasn't contacted me yet.

HIEDI
ClayPerrine
I am currently installing a carpet set that I got from Morphenspectra. Nice carpet, but I can't figure out where one piece of carpet goes.

rectangle with concave curved ends...

Joe Bob
Clay...that's the optional "panty liner". It has adhesive wings.... cool_shades.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 27 2005, 02:39 PM)
Clay...that's the optional "panty liner". It has adhesive wings.... cool_shades.gif

Ok, then what is your address so I can send it to you? happy11.gif
morph
QUOTE (ClayPerrine @ Apr 27 2005, 12:37 PM)
I am currently installing a carpet set that I got from Morphenspectra. Nice carpet, but I can't figure out where one piece of carpet goes.

rectangle with concave curved ends...

Sounds like one of the small pieces, it goes above the pedal board.
Joe Bob
Nah...save it for when the whiney and cheesey set gets their panties all bunched up....
PatW
show off biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.