Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Vintage Decals
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cal
Here are some pretty cool vintage decals that I've had for many years stored away.....I'm not going to need them. The top three round decals have lost the adhesive on the back side but are still useable.....$15.00 for everything in the photo.
gms
QUOTE(Cal @ Dec 21 2016, 10:31 PM) *

Here are some pretty cool vintage decals that I've had for many years stored away.....I'm not going to need them. The top three round decals have lost the adhesive on the back side but are still useable.....$15.00 for everything in the photo.

I will take them
greggearhead
I can't imagine why Glenn would pass, but if he does, 2nd in line for them!
11tenths
I had those same Can Am and Trans Am stickers on my camera bag back when you were still able to get up close & personal at "The Bridge" (Bridgehampton Race Track) in the late 60's.

You felt those cars in the pit of your stomach as much as in your ears.

The Golden Era, for sure.

-Harry
scallyk9
The Golden Era it was!

I grew up in suburban Philly and drove to Bridgehampton several times and even got to The Glen once. A guy could hillclimb or autocross a starving student MGA at the time and actually feel competitive.
koozy
I'd love a replica set of those, Glenn, If you were so inclined. Building a race car that could use some nice vintage stock
Cal
SOLD.....thanks everyone.
Joe Bob
Nice score....
sixnotfour
agree.gif
bretth
I used to go to BridgeHampton raceway to watch motorcross before they shut it down.

Brett
11tenths
I took a piece or two of the track surface before it became a golf course.

From the 'Downhill'.

I tell myself there might be rubber on it from Mark Donohue or Tony Adomowicz, or even myself! rolleyes.gif

EMRA, Time Trials, good times.

Merry Christmas, and try to enjoy to the fullest the people and places you have now, because someday, this may be your "Golden Era".

-Harry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.