Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shift knob with set screw. Never need a crush gasket again!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
We are actually in the process of doing the shift knobs with the correct width graphics. Everyone except OEM is using the wide lettering ( we used to ), we are in the process of redoing these, but have to go back to press on these.

As another thread came up about the knobs coming off I did a few of thes eup wth black set screws. Who wants one! They are not perfect (I'll post some pics of blemishes) but are definitely daily driver quality. Bet yet set and forget I couldn't twist or pull off.

With the other thread that came up and the frustration I've had with the washers, I figured I's offer a few up. See if you can see the old ones in the picture.

When the new ones are perfected they will be $89 without the set screw.

So for $29.99 less the $8 for the crush gasket you are really getting a better set up for
Mikey914
Close up pic as some are dusty.
beech4rd
I'd like one. How do we order?

Chris
Mikey914
QUOTE(beech4rd @ Dec 22 2016, 05:48 PM) *

Chris

Just post up here and I'll forward info.
malcolm2
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 22 2016, 07:53 PM) *

QUOTE(beech4rd @ Dec 22 2016, 05:48 PM) *

Chris

Just post up here and I'll forward info.

put me down for 1..... NOT the one with R on the right. blink.gif
Ansbacher
I'll take one. Reserve one for me. Ditto on the "not the one with the R on the right".

Ansbacher
Seminole, FL 33772
Mikey914
PMs sent.
Don't worry I'll the R on the right is 911. It also is without set screw.
biggrin.gif
maf914
Mark, I'll take one, 914 pattern. Thanks.
914Sixer
I need one.
cary
Set two aside for me ................
Chris H.
Hey I might want that one with the R on the lower right for $30! Subie pattern. Could you add a set screw to it?

Click to view attachment
jesse7flying
I'll take one please. Thanks
Jesse
scallyk9
Please add me to the list. Payment?
GeorgeRud
Are you going to make more with the 911 (915) shift pattern? I would think that might be a reasonable choice for 911 owners (or for those of us that are running a 915 trans in our 914s).
walterolin
One.

Thanks
Olin
walterolin
Double
gene3151
I would like to get one.

gene
Mikey914
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Dec 25 2016, 08:00 AM) *

Are you going to make more with the 911 (915) shift pattern? I would think that might be a reasonable choice for 911 owners (or for those of us that are running a 915 trans in our 914s).

Yes can do a few up. The problem is that we have been having to hand polish the crystals and only 1 out of 10 are good enough to be 1st run quality. This is also why the 1st run quality ones will be $85.
I can do you one up. What level of quality do you want?
simonjb
I'll take one please
Thanks
seandog122
Ill take one too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.