Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
erwan914
Bonjour a tous

je suis Français et parle très mal anglais , je refais un 914/6 de 1970

Hello everyone

I am French and speak very bad English, I redo a 914/6 of 1970Click to view attachment biggrin.gif
erwan914
engine 3.0 sc 930/10

Click to view attachment
kid914
popcorn[1].gif
Bien venu.
Rleog
Welcome.

It is a beautiful Christmas gift to yourself.

Please continue to post pictures as your project progresses.
mepstein
welcome.png
Kaeferfreund
Also a warm welcome from my side! smilie_flagge6.gif

Are you restoring a real 914-6 (which #?) or will you build up a so called conversion on a 47 base?
3.0 ltr engine? That's just kicking it into the high gear

IPB Image

Good luck!
Cairo94507
welcome.png Nice beginning for sure. Please post some facts about your car and you so we can enjoy following along with your build. When did you get the car? What condition was it in? What is the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) stamped on the inner front right fender well? Do you have the original engine and transaxle? What are your plans for the rest of the car? We love pictures. Merry Christmas and Cheers. beerchug.gif
sixaddict
Test...having trouble with post
sixaddict
Welcome!
Your message translates well into any language.
We will help you by celebrating your wins and suffering through your losses.
Cheers!
beerchug.gif
sixnotfour
welcome.png
erwan914
QUOTE(Kaeferfreund @ Dec 23 2016, 05:45 AM) *

Also a warm welcome from my side! smilie_flagge6.gif

Are you restoring a real 914-6 (which #?) or will you build up a so called conversion on a 47 base?
3.0 ltr engine? That's just kicking it into the high gear

IPB Image

Good luck!

Hello shout not on !! This is a real 6
erwan914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 23 2016, 05:58 AM) *

welcome.png Nice beginning for sure. Please post some facts about your car and you so we can enjoy following along with your build. When did you get the car? What condition was it in? What is the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) stamped on the inner front right fender well? Do you have the original engine and transaxle? What are your plans for the rest of the car? We love pictures. Merry Christmas and Cheers. beerchug.gif

N°9140430277
Je l'ai achete il y a un an dans l'etat de la premiere photo, en tres bon etat restaure il y a vingt ans.
Avec le moteur et la boite de vitesse original, plus un moteur 3.0 carrera 930/02
Je vais la faire en look Gt, avec les ailes larges,

Je ferais beaucoup de photos, que des discours.

I bought it a year ago in the condition of the first photo, in very good condition restored twenty years ago. With the engine and the original gearbox plus a 3.0 carrera engine 930 / 02
I will go How to look Gt, with wide wings, I would make many photos, that speeches
erwan914
Click to view attachment
SirAndy
welcome.png

Where in France are you?

I used to live and work in Lyon, but that was a long time ago and my french is a bit rusty.
bye1.gif
erwan914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 23 2016, 10:02 AM) *

welcome.png

Where in France are you?

I used to live and work in Lyon, but that was a long time ago and my french is a bit rusty.
bye1.gif

proche de LA ROCHELLE 17250

Close to la Rochelle 17250
7TPorsh
bye1.gif welcome.png
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
altitude411
popcorn[1].gif

welcome.png
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
Tom_T
Bonjour!
welcome.png
beerchug.gif santa_smiley.gif
Tom
///////
Dion
welcome.png
krazykonrad
welcome.png

Konrad
Kaeferfreund
QUOTE(erwan914 @ Dec 23 2016, 07:26 PM) *

Why did you cut a hole in the back? idea.gif Do you want to see the fan prop running every time or do you want to hear the clear sound better?
I think you will not get such a huge advantage for a better service.
Larmo63
Wonderful project, and......

welcome.png
erwan914
QUOTE(Kaeferfreund @ Dec 23 2016, 12:03 PM) *

QUOTE(erwan914 @ Dec 23 2016, 07:26 PM) *

Why did you cut a hole in the back? idea.gif Do you want to see the fan prop running every time or do you want to hear the clear sound better?
I think you will not get such a huge advantage for a better service.

Bonjour

1: pour remplacer la courroie d'alternateur facilement.
2: regler le point d'allumage . Car avec le k-jetronic je n'ai plus acces a l'ouverture de la boite de vitesse

Hello

1: to replace the alternator belt easily.
2: Set the ignition point. Because with the k-jetronic I no longer have access to the opening of the gearbox

porbmw
AND
GTs did it!
welcome.png from Canada
Shadowfax
welcome.png
Millerwelds
Nice project. I noticed a sticker on the roll bar / cage. Is it a prefab unit you purchased or custom made? It appears to be very well made. beerchug.gif
erwan914
QUOTE(mlerwelds @ Dec 24 2016, 11:34 AM) *

Nice project. I noticed a sticker on the roll bar / cage. Is it a prefab unit you purchased or custom made? It appears to be very well made. beerchug.gif

Roll cage HEIGO germany

Good quality . Perfect assembly piratenanner.gif
cary
welcome.png

I hope to find a 930 02 (667xxxx) some day for my C3. Nice.
erwan914
QUOTE(cary @ Dec 25 2016, 08:23 AM) *

welcome.png

I hope to find a 930 02 (667xxxx) some day for my C3. Nice.

engine number 3.0 carrera :6670633
erwan914
Click to view attachment
Frankvw
looking really good. You will need some wider wheels soon !
Nice project. Good luck from Holland !
erwan914
QUOTE(Frankvw @ Dec 27 2016, 06:46 AM) *

looking really good. You will need some wider wheels soon !
Nice project. Good luck from Holland !

Click to view attachment

rear 8*15
front 7*15
Montreal914
Bienvenu sur le site!

welcome.png

Ça semble être un très beau projet. chowtime.gif
Tu trouveras ici une mine d'information sur tous les sujets ainsi qu'une aide très qualifiée de la part de gens très coopératifs.
Bonne chance et n'hésites pas à poser quelconque question. En passant, ton anglais semble très correcte. beerchug.gif
smj
Bienvenue a Le Monde! C'est une très belle voiture ça, très propre. J'aime bien le cage, mais c'est pour le rue pour le pluspart, ou la circuit? Les deux?

(Welcome! Nice clean car. I like the cage, is this primarily street or track? Both?)
erwan914
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Dec 28 2016, 05:28 PM) *

Bienvenu sur le site!

welcome.png

Ça semble être un très beau projet. chowtime.gif
Tu trouveras ici une mine d'information sur tous les sujets ainsi qu'une aide très qualifiée de la part de gens très coopératifs.
Bonne chance et n'hésites pas à poser quelconque question. En passant, ton anglais semble très correcte. beerchug.gif

merci

cela fait déjà plusieurs années que je regarde les différents postes.Et je trouve une multitudes d'informations très sympa. beer3.gif

et pour l'anglais merci google traduction first.gif first.gif
erwan914
QUOTE(smj @ Dec 28 2016, 08:08 PM) *

Bienvenue a Le Monde! C'est une très belle voiture ça, très propre. J'aime bien le cage, mais c'est pour le rue pour le pluspart, ou la circuit? Les deux?

(Welcome! Nice clean car. I like the cage, is this primarily street or track? Both?)

les deux route et circuit.. driving.gif

et aussi des rallyes touristiques
smilie_pokal.gif
johannes
Salut Erwan. Bienvenue sur le forum 914 World. Es-tu le même Erwan914 qui est sur le forum du club en France ?

erwan914
QUOTE(johannes @ Dec 29 2016, 10:53 AM) *

Salut Erwan. Bienvenue sur le forum 914 World. Es-tu le même Erwan914 qui est sur le forum du club en France ?

oui je suis le même beer3.gif
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
erwan914
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.