Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Panasports and VRacers are here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
The finish of these wheels is amazing. I got 15 by 7 with 4 7/8" backspacing. Fit was perfect. I roplled the lip of my fender, but I mighht not have needed to. I went around the block with these things, and all I can say is WOW! What a difference. The car is soooo nimble, steering response is excellent. Cannot wait for July 5th to try these out at AX.
ChrisReale
'nuther. Dont ask why the pic is at an angle, I couldnt rotate it
ChrisReale
one more for my homies who couldn't make it
Bleyseng
Those look great Chris.

You'll have to run down to the UW parking lot this weekend to try them out and get the feel of having lots of grip.

I won't be there on the 5th so kick ass!

Geoff
Jeroen
Those wheels sure look good!

cheers,

Jeroen
EdwardBlume
How much did the Panasports cost you? Where did you get them? Do you run spacers?

BTW- My Mom lives on California Ave in W Seattle near the Junction.
Demick
Chris.

The panasports look great, but your car looks more prepped for a rally than for an autocross. You need to get that thing lowered a couple of inches. You must have at least 4" from the top of the rim to the fender lip in the rear!

Demick
'74 2.0
maf914
Looks great, Chris. I've always liked Minilites and Panasports.

Didn't they come with center caps?

Mike
ChrisReale
Wheels were pricy at $240 a pop! They weigh like 16 lbs each. No center caps. No spacers. I got them from a guy who is a "middle man" for Panasport. I called Panasport directly, and they gave me his number.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.